Miya Osamu || Rumor

"...This was unexpected, but at the same time, not surprising," Osamu mumbled under his breath as the entire team trailed closely behind him.

"(F/n)-chan goes to every one of our games, and you're saying that you've never even been to even one of her photoshoots?" Atsumu teased.

"She only has shoots occasionally and most of them intervene with our practice times," Osamu deadpanned, "besides that, there was no reason for everyone to go.."

"The gym is closed for the day so we don't mind tagging along," Kita states.

"I could use a break.." Suna sighed.

~

"S-Samu...! I knew you were coming, but I didn't expect to see everyone," you blinked a few times as you waved shyly at the rather large group behind him.

"Sorry, I didn't know how to stop them."

"No, no! I don't mind!" You laughed, "I guess it couldn't be helped."

'This is definitely nerve wracking..' you thought.

"(L/n)-san! We'll be starting soon! Oh! Are these fans?"

"It's not that, these are my friends! Do you mind if they watch?"

"It's fine! Now hurry up!"

"Right! Sorry, Samu I'll introduce you later," you whispered the last part before quickly pecking his cheek, "I'll talk to you guys after!"

~

The team was pretty invested by the professional set up. Despite your rather chirpy and shy personality, your focus during the photoshoot did not fail to amuse your boyfriend.

The photoshoot was short since it seems like they had already got the shots they needed.

"Wow! You looked great (F/n)-chan!~" Atsumu clapped.

"You don't have to cheer, idiot!" Your face flushed red from embarrassment as you threw your water bottle at him.

"Good job."

"Thanks Kita," you scratched the back of your head sheepishly, "Okay, we're done for today, let's just get out of here!"

~

"Hey look! (F/n)-chan made it to the front page of this magazine!"

"Really? Well, it's not that surprising," Aran complimented, "Yo, Osamu look!"

"Oh, she showed me this morning."

"Check this out! This chick's pretty hot. What's her name?" A guy walked out of the small convenience store the team was sitting in front of.

"It says right there, (L/n) (F/n).. Wow! She's around our age!" A friend beside him stated.

Osamu visibly scrunched his nose in annoyance.

"Ohoho, Samu your girl is about to be snatched from you!~"

"Shut up."

~

"We're going out," Osamu declared over the phone.

"Huh? Really? Now? You okay?" You were taken aback by his sudden request.

"Yes, I'll be at your place in about ten minutes."

"Okay! See you!"

You quickly got ready and greeted your boyfriend at your front door, "It's not like you to want to go out. Usually I have to force you."

"It's nothing special, I just felt like it," he avoided your gaze.

"You're so cute, where are we going?"

"I don't know."

"Wow, you came prepared."

"Sorry."

"Well then we're going to do a little bit of shopping!"

"That's fine."

"Can't you be a little excited..?"

"...H-hooray.."

"Nevermind."

~

"Look, we're matching now!" You smiled showing him the matching bracelet you just bought.

"What if it breaks," he pulled up his sleeve and admired the simple accessory.

"Well of course take it off when you play volleyball, and it if does we can get another one!"

"Yo, isn't that the model on the magazine that came out the other day?"

Osamu whipped his head around to listen to the group of guys talking about you. Of course you were too oblivious to realize it.

"Your right! She looks prettier in person. You should go ask for her number!"

"Who's that guy next to her?"

"Don't know, probably just a co-worker or somethin'."

"You'll get a headache if you keep creasing your eyebrows, Samu," you pressed your finger against his forehead.

"How annoying..." he sneered under his breath.

"What are you–"

"(F/n)," Osamu grabbed your wrist and glared at the men behind you, "I'm going to start a rumor."

"Rumor? What kind of rumor?" You tilted your head.

He quickly intertwined his hand in yours and pulled you closer to his chest, "that (L/n) (F/n) already belongs to someone."

"Samu?" You finally looked towards the directing Osamu was staring intently at, "Hmph, oh I get it."

You laughed wrapping your arms around his torso, "This is new!~ You're jealous~"

"Lets just go, we can watch movies at my place with Tsumu.."

"I'm going to tell him about this," you teased

"Don't."

"Too bad."

A/n
Scenario requested by bvtterflytan !!
I tried to write his personality a closely as I could, sorry if he's a bit OOC!!
Thank you for the request ♥︎

I'll be closing requests soon to work on ones that are already present:))) so if you want to request, please feel free to do so! I'm not going in any particular order :3

Thank you, stay safe and ily!