86

*one month later*

•Y/n POV•

I'm currently on my way back home. 8 months ago, I had left U.S to go to Seoul Korea, I just needed some time to myself also min young kept threatening-me. But it finally feels good to go back home and see everyone, including Hyunjin. I really hope he can forgive me.

I got off the plane, collected all my belongings and ordered an Uber. As I waited, something on TV caught my eyes, "rumors to be heard: Hwang Hyunjin has been spotted w/ this mysterious lady a couple of times! Who could it be? Is she the one for Hyunjin?" It showed a picture of Hyunjin smiling like a goof outside his house w/ a pretty black haired girl around his waist. It hurt to see him w/ another girl.

•Skipped Uber ride•

I closed the texting app, opening instagram. I scrolled down until I came across jeongin's page, @y.jeongin . Of course being me, I clicked on it and started looking through some recent posts, some of them being of him and Hyunjin, others were his band members. I clicked on a peculiar post, it was Hyunjin and two beautiful girls on each other there sides. The same black haired girl was there, along w/ a brown next to Jeongin, which I already knew was chae-youn. I searched through the comments, until I found some random user say: "her @ is @s.yeon" I clicked on her page, she was so pretty how could I compete w/ that? I clicked on her recent post.