59

"So are we just are gonna ignore each-other now?" I asked Hyunjin, while letting out a bitter laugh.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he replied, smirking. He got up from the table, walking to the living room. My eyes wandered in his direction until I also got up and followed him.

"Why're you ignoring me?" I asked. "Ever since you came home late the other night you've been so.. distant. And it's killing me, cause I don't know the hell I've done to deserve you're ignorance!"

"You've done nothing," Hyunjin sighed. "It's not you it's me."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean."

"It's me, y/n. I don't know a reason to be ignoring you, it's just  that I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and it's kind of a toll on me. It wasn't my intention to be such a bitch to you the other night, and I'm sorry about that."

"It's fine," I replied. "But what have you been thinking about? Clearly you've been avoiding me, it mustn't be very good."

" I don't really want to talk about it," he sighed heavily.

I sighed, closing my eyes. Nothing seemed to be going right.

"Hyunjin, tell me. You know you can tell me anything."

"You're just full of questions, aren't you?" He smirked. His voice tone started to get more aggressive. "Dammit, the way you interrogate me sometimes, y/n. Just don't worry about it."

"I'm just concerned, Hyunjin," I said. "My bad for being so caring. If it's changing the way u act, then it's clearly not good."

There was a long, Awkward
silence.

"Come here," he finally spoke. Opening his arms. I inhaled, not taking my eyes off of him. I walked slowly up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck as he snaked his arms around my waist.

He kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly. "Been awhile since we've had one of these hugs," I mumbled.

"Mhm," he replied.

"You should be happy that I still love your bipolar ass," I said as I laughed into the crook of his neck, causing it to be muffled.

"I know," he laughed. "I love you."

"I love you more"

*