67

I was on my way to the hospital to visit Hyunjin, when my phone buzzed. I noticed it was from ji hye, I decided to answer once I arrived at the hospital cause safety first. I finally arrived and made my way up to Hyunjin's room.

Jeongin was already sitting down talking to Hyunjin about how all there fans are hoping he gets better and they'll always be there for him. I walked in and jeongin noticed my appearance.

"He moved his finger, the doctor said it's something normal that his brain gets electric signals and goes throughout his body."
"Oh, so he didn't do it on his own?" "Unfortunately no, I'm gonna get something to drink, you want anything?" "No I'm good, thanks tho jeongin." I said facing Hyunjin, w/ tears streaming down my face.

Every time I'm here I try to lay down next to him just holding him, and playing w/ his chest. "Hyunjin, I miss you so much." Tears streaming down my face, trying so hard not to cry harder. I wipe my tears looking at his face, I started leaning in giving him a little kiss on the lips wanting to feel his lips but I knew it was unless he wasn't gonna wake up.

I laid my head on his chest, holding onto his hands in the process, I started crying harder until I feel his body relax. I look up at him, noticing his eyes moving little by little his eyes open. I wipe my tears, not believing what I'm seeing w/ my own eyes. Hyunjin's awake. "Hyunjin, you're awake! I can't believe it." He looks at me, examining the room. "Where am I ? Who are you?" He keeps tryna process where he at. Does he not remember me? A tear streamed down my face. "Hold up let me get the doctor Hyunjin!"

I run out of the room, searching for the nurse or doctor. I finally found Kim, Hyunjin's personal nurse. "Kim, Hyunjin woke up!" The nurse quickly got the doctor and ran into the room, I ran after them going into the room. "Where am I?" Hyunjin says. "Where the hell am I?" Hyunjin was going crazy in the bed ;) while the doctors were trying to calm him down. "Hyunjin, calm down, everything going to be okay." Kim told him.

I was pulled out of the room, "sorry ma'am you can't be in the room at time moment." The nurse says to me. "Is everything going to be okay? Why is he acting like that?" I say worried. "Ma'am yes everything going to be okay we're just gonna run some test on him we'll let you know." She let me know before going back into the room.

It's been almost 3 hours, and they haven't gotten back to me or Hyunjin.

"Hi y/n, Hyunjin's doing awfully good. The test results came back and there fine." The nurse says. "Then why didn't he remember me?" I say concerned. "Hyunjin been in a coma for almost a month or so, most of his memory is blank at this point but w/ the help of you and his friends he'll stat remembering stuff but it may take time, weeks, months, even years."

-