45

I walked into Hyunjin's place w/ my luggage, looking around as I was astonished to see how big their place is.

"Alright." Jeongin started, looking back at me. "You're room is the first one on the right at the top of the stairs, so you could get settled once you're ready."

I nodded, thanking him. He walked over to a door that was located at the end corridor, turning around before he proceeded on doing what ever he was going to.

"There's food in the fridge if you happen to get hungry. You could just warm it up or make smthing yourself, and the washroom is right beside the staircase.

"Thanks." I muttered as I made my way to the stairs.

"If you need anything, I'll be down stairs! And if you're wondering, Hyunjin's out running errands, and should be back soon!" Jeongin yelled. I chuckled, as I walked up the stairs into my room.

I got settled and quickly changed, running down the stairs. I plopped down on the couch, and I suddenly heard the door being unlocked. I smiled, being positive that it was Hyunjin and I would finally be able to see him.

The door opened and I turned around, finding someone other than who I expecting.

Min young stood their with car keys and a pile of clothes in her hand. She walked in, not looking up. She glanced around, and her eyes rested on me.

Her eyes widened when she saw me. "Y/n ! What the hell are you doing here?" She exclaimed angrily.

I crossed my arms. "Why does it matter to you ?Why are you here?"

"I'm just here to drop off Hyunjin's clothes," she said.

"Why do you have his clothes?" I asked, as I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion.

"What does it matter to you" she mocked me, proceeding to walk towards the staircase. I shook my head, annoyed and confused at the same time.

Moments later, the door opened again revealing Hyunjin, who was holding a few groceries bags in his hand. He glanced walked in and glanced up, his eyes coming into contact w/ me. He dropped the bags, smiling.

His eyes widened as he ran over to me happily. "Baby!"

I giggled, wrapping arms around his NECK as he slid his muscular ones and around my torso, picking me up of the ground.

"W-what are you doing here? You never told me you were coming!" He said as he pulled away, staring me in the eyes and then giving me kisses all over my face.

"Well, surprise!" I said between giggles. Hyunjin chuckled, but stopped shortly. I looked up at him his eyes were fixed on something behind me. I turned around finding min young standing there w/ her arms crossed.

"I put you're clothes from the other night In your room," she said to Hyunjin. "They're freshly washed."

"The other night?" I thought. I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion, having the urge to ask Hyunjin what min young meant, but I stayed silent.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks." Hyunjin reapplies.

Min young continued to walk to the door, then turned around to face Hyunjin.

"I'll see you soon." She said to him, also giving me a dirty look. She shut the door behind her, and I turned around to face Hyunjin.

" 'the other night' ?" I asked anxiously. "What is she talking about?"

Hyunjin let out a loud huff, walking closer to me "it's nothing, y/n. Don't worry about it."

"What did you do?"

"We just hung out and I slept over at her place w/ a few other friends," he chuckled. "That's all."

I raised my eyebrow, not believing what I had just been told.

"She's you're ex, Hyunjin. You acted as you hated her before we even got together. I can't be so sure that you're telling the truth if-" I was interrupted by Hyunjin's soft, plump lips coming into contact w/ mine. I wasn't able to pull away, as the kiss taking over my body and created such a great and gentle feeling.

He pulled away, smirking. "Will that be able to shut you up?"

*