50

The loud music filled my ears, as the skin of others came in contact with mine as I danced around in the crowded space. I was drenched in sweat and became even more heated as Hyunjin's touch made me even more hot.

He rubbed his hands up and down my back as he was dancing, smirking. "You're so hot"
(Oof)

I laughed and pulled away, shaking my head. "Control yourself." Hyunjin rolled his eyes playfully, continuing to dance and pick up a conversation w/ jeongin.

I dance alone as I looked up to see the performance of exo singing love shot, when I confidently started to sing to.

"ITS THE LOVE SHOT NA NA!" I yelled with the other thousands of people in the crowd. My energy picked up and I started dancing even more, until I heard a voice behind me.

"Someone's a big exo fan," the voice said. I turned around, finding Minho standing there, one hand in his pocket and another one holding a drink.

I smirked, walking closer to him. "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"So, you having a good time?" He asked, his brown eyes staring into mine as he smiled.

I nodded and looked around as I smiled. "I'm enjoying myself."

Minho pursed his lips and looked around, his eyes becoming fixated on one direction. He stared for a while and then looked at me.

"Hyunjin doesn't seem to be paying a whole lot attention to you." He said. "He said he brought you along to spend 'quality time' w/ you."

I chuckled. "Then why're you and jeongin here?"

"I came w/ other friends and I just happened to bump into him," he explained. " I don't know what jeongin's deal is, though."

I looked behind me, finding that Hyunjin's talking to a few boys and girls.

I turned back to Minho. "I mean, I'm not going to get offended if all his attention isn't on me," I said. "I not like that."

"Alright," Minho smirked, taking a sip of his drink, He walked closer to me, becoming inches away from me. His breath fanned my face, smelling of alcohol. "Just know I'll be waiting for you if anything takes a wrong turn."

I sighed, shaking my head. "I know where you're getting at, Minho. I think I'm going now.

I turned on my heals, ignoring minho's the last words. I walked where Hyunjin was, finding that he was still taking to the same group, except the guys have left.

I walked closer to Hyunjin, standing on his right side. Jeongin saw me and nodded in my direction, giving me a friendly smile.

Hyunjin didn't notice that I was beside him, so I cleared my throat, causing him to look at me and one of the girls releasing their grip on his arm.

"Oh, hey baby," he said, kissing my forehead. "Where've you been?"

"Dancing alone." I stated, laughing slightly. One of the girls shot me a nice smile, which I immediately knew was fake.

Hyunjin laughed awkwardly, putting his hand on the small of back.

"I'm going head over to the wash room," I said. "I'll be back." Hyunjin nodded, and the same girl gave me a toothless smile, and I nodded at her in response.

I walked through the crowd, apologizing every second I bumped into countless people. I quickly exited the tight space and looked around, finding nothing but a row of blue porta potties. I sighed, annoyed at the thought of having to use them.

'I guess this will do.' I thought.

I turned on my phone, tapping the flashlight icon. I kept walking, though still being able to barely see.

After a few moments, I felt someone bump into me.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" I said, squinting my eyes to see who the person was.

"Don't worry about-," the voice said. But stopped. "Wait, y/n?"

I was unable to recognize who this person was, so I took my phone and shined the flashlight onto their face. I came into contact w/ those eyes I hadn't stared into for the longest while, suprised.

*