Jimin walked his way towards where HaeSoo was sitting. His eyes ignored the detective and were stuck on HaeSoo. "Are you okay?" He asked. HaeSoo nodded to his question and grabbed her journal doing her usual routine when she wants to answer someone.

Journal:

Why did you come so quickly?

-To Jimin

"Well, how could I not? You texted me and said you were meeting the detective here but then some imposter came instead to get close to you. I mean, something could've happened to you!" Jimin was throwing his arms all over the place as he quickly tried to explain the whole thing.

He then stopped realizing he was getting stares from customers in the shop. His eyes then turned towards the detective, which he had ignored when he entered the shop, and crossed his arms. "Is it him?" Asked Jimin as he glared at the detective.

HaeSoo nodded and Jimin immediately slammed his hands onto the table. "You've been caught imposter. We know you're faking it! We know you're not the detective!" Jimin yelled at detective Kim, which he believed was an imposter, while HaeSoo facepalmed herself.

She had understood that Jimin didn't know that the imposter had run away and that she was actually with the real detective. "Did you touch her?" Jimin's glare grew intense as the detective felt annoyed. "Excuse me?" He asked. "I said did you touch her?" Jimin repeated his question ready to make a move.

HaeSoo immediately noticed Jimin was ready to throw a punch and quickly stood up. She placed herself in front of Jimin and looked at him straight in the eye. Jimin's glare that was once piercing through the detective was now turned to a soft look as soon as he saw HaeSoo in his sight. "HaeSoo..." he called her name.

HaeSoo slowly shook her head to him trying to show him everything was fine. She stretched her arm out to grab her pen and journal as she wrote right in front of Jimin. She then held to journal up to her face right where Jimin could see.

Journal:

He's the real detective

-To Jimin

"What?" Jimin's eyes widened as he looked at HaeSoo with an expression of shock mixed with confusion. "He's not the imposter?" HaeSoo made a face to show him he had mistaken the detective and moved away to let Jimin apologize.

Jimin quickly bowed as soon as the detective was in his sight. "I'm sorry, I had mistaken you for the imposter. Please do forgive me." He remained in the bowing position waiting for the detective to speak.

"Please stand up." Asked Detective Kim as Jimin obeyed. "Is this the friend you were waiting for?" The detective directed his question towards HaeSoo. The young girl, embarrassed that she hadn't told Jimin the whole story about the imposter, nodded to the detective's question.

"I'm going to be honest, I was expecting someone trustworthy." The detective spoke as he stood up. "HaeSoo, please stay away from this young man."

"What!?" Jimin yelled gaining the attention of a few customers. "You can't tell her to stay away from me!" The detective crossed his arms as he slowly approached Jimin. "I'm the one she texted and I'm the one she trusted enough to tell me her situation. I AM trustworthy."