Chapter 4

Flirty

Another day at school, another day for HaeSoo to deal with an annoyingly flirty Jimin. History class had started twenty minutes ago and the teacher asked everyone to work on their project, but Jimin seemed to not understand that. He was flirting with JiYoo who was sitting not too far from them making HyunJae, JiYoo's partner, and HaeSoo, Jimin's partner, a bit annoyed.

"Are you done flirting, Jimin?" HyunJae finally spoke wanting to get the work done quickly so she won't have to stay with JiYoo any longer.

"Why? Do you want to have some time with me too?" Jimin asked as he smirked at HyunJae making JiYoo obviously jealous.

HyunJae rolled her eyes and crossed her arms before leaning back on her chair. She let out a loud sigh knowing that she and HaeSoo won't get any of their work done quickly.

HaeSoo, knowing that HyunJae wasn't much help, grabbed one of her textbooks and used it as a weapon to hit Jimin on the shoulder.

"Ow!" He groaned, now showing full attention towards HaeSoo. HyunJae began to laugh as she gave applause to her new quiet friend.

"For a girl who can't talk, you can be quite aggressive," Jimin commented rubbing his shoulder. "But if you really wanted my attention, you could've just gave me a slight tap on the shoulder." Jimin winked as HaeSoo and HyunJae both rolled their eyes at Jimin's flirty choice of words.

°°°

There were around fifteen minutes left to class and Jimin had finally decided to work despite the fact that there wasn't much time left.

"I see you've made a new friend yesterday," Jimin said as he placed his pencil down.

HaeSoo stared at Jimin confusingly asking herself whom he was talking about. After thinking for a few seconds, she realized he was talking about Hoseok. She shook her head and grabbed her notebook to rip a piece out and write on it.

Note:

Stalker.

"What? No, I'm not a stalker! Hoseok Hyung is my good friend, he told me. Besides, what would I be doing stalking you when I got other girls to see." He shrugged as he put the note down.

HaeSoo took the note back and turned it around to once again write on it.

Note:

I find him nicer.

Jimin once again began to read the note. His eyebrows lifted up in surprise as his eyes widened.

"Wow, you like him better than me?" He asked while pretending to be hurt.

HaeSoo nodded as she went back to work on the project while Jimin just scoffed in disbelief. "I mean, I don't get it. Everyone likes me." Jimin spoke.

HaeSoo massaged her temples as she listened to Jimin talking about himself. She tore another piece of paper to write in it and gave it to Jimin.

Note:

Well clearly not everyone.

°°°

"Okay, Class. The bell is about to ring for lunch so make sure to clean everything up. I remind you, this project has to be given to me by the end of this month." The teacher spoke as everyone began to put their stuff away.