chapter 12

Axel

It's Saturday morning and I wake to my phone ringing, I never get to sleep in and the one time emmie decided to sleep in or be quiet I'm now awake.

I pick up my phone, yeah I say annoyed someone's bothering me this early. "Hey i was just thinking about you and thought I would give you a wake up call"  Alyssa says.

Fuck I groan the last thing i want to deal with is her, I've been blowing her off a lot this week you think she would get the hint. 

*Yeah thanks for that," I tell her. "What do you need Alyssa?  "Nothing I just thought we could get together today you've been distant since the night you and cannon went to the club." She says.

"Yeah not today me and Emmie are spending the day together" I tell her. "Oh well okay she sighs, well what if i tag along with you all she don't have to know we are dating just friends."

I squeeze the bridge of my nose and take a deep breath, "Alyssa I've told you before we are not in a relationship we have sex we are not anything more!"  "That's because you won't give us a chance" she wines like a child and that is a huge turn off for me. "Listen I think we really need to go our separate ways we want different things and it's not fair to you one day you will find someone but that someone is not me, I'll see you around," she starts to say something when I hung up I don't have it in me to deal with her shit I've let it go on too long.

Today Emmie and I have plans we have some shopping to do in town and we are taking italee out for dinner tonight.

After I left italee on Friday I wanted to knock Cain the fuck out I've never been so mad, but I got other plans for that fucker when I said I have connections that wasn't a lie my cousin bear is the president of the horseman MC he also happens to be my best friend we have each others backs in more than one way.

"I like this one" Em signs. "It's perfect" I sign back. It's toshes birthday tomorrow so after three different stores we have found the perfect gift. A few more girly store's and three different shoe store's later we were on our way to get Italee.

Em is so excited she can barely contain it she hasn't seen italee in almost two weeks she has been worried and has asked about her everyday. I didn't want to tell her anything without Italee so I told her that Italee was going through some personal things and she would talk about them when she is ready.

We pulled up in front of Italee's mom's house, that's where she's been staying since she left Alleys. It's a cute little white house with a big porch.  Em and I walk up to the door, I'm nervous for some reason as I ring the bell before the bell even finishes a short round older lady opens the door she smiles at me, "you must be Axel! "Yes ma'am I say, you must be Italee mom" I extend my hand she takes it and smiles "yea I am call me mama j," she looks over to Emmie. "Hey there, she says softly and what is your name?" She questions a smiling Emmie.

I clear my throat and put my arm around em giving her a squeeze. This is my daughter Emmie I sign to mama j, Em is deaf. "Oh goodness me, I'm sorry" she says to me, I was about to tell her not to be sorry when she starts signing to Em.

"My name is mama j I'm so happy to meet you, please come in." I'm blown away it makes me feel so good when people can communicate with my girl.  "How did I do, I'm so rusty with my ASL I hope I told her my correct name she laughs. "You were amazing I told her couldn't have signed it better myself, she smiles pleaded with her self.

Would you like to go with me to find italee she signs to Em,  her face lights up and she leaves my side not looking back once.

While waiting for them I find myself looking at all the pictures on the wall she has so many mostly of children, there are a few of the same children I began to notice italee being one of them, they must have a big family.

Mama j comes in and sees me looking at the pictures. "you got a big family" I say to her. She smiles "yeah I'm a foster parent I take in children try to give them a chance a safe place some stay some go you just never know how it will go."

You ready Italee says coming into the livingroom. I can't help but to smile she's beautiful she has her black hair in curls today it's half up half down she has on black ......she looks stunning I want to pull her into me and have my way with her but I don't feel like nows the time.

I look over to Em, "you look beautiful and so does Italee" I tell them. Italee blushed, "Thank you now can we go I'm hungry" Em ask.

Dinner was going great I watched Em and Italee talk and laugh having a great time but my mind is running wild with questions.

After we finished dinner we decided to go back to my house and talk about what em saw. I knew italee was nervous so I laced my fingers into hers she stilled for a moment before gripping it tighter we stayed that way the entire ride to the house when I pulled into the drive way I turned the car off and made her look at me.

"I love watching you with Emileah she adores you and I know this is hard for you so I'm leaving it in your hands how ever or what ever you want to tell her it's up to you." Thank you she whispers I tuck her hair behind her ear and kiss her cheek "okay let's go."