Axel's pov....

The place is getting busy and I have a pretty good idea about who I will keep and who I will let go. Like the bartender who keeps giving me free shots and pretty much trying to fuck me, I will get rid of her but I keep playing her game I don't officially start taking things over until Monday.

After a few shots I feel pretty good, I look down the bar to see cannon talking to a few of the bartenders.

"Anything else I can get for you" the bartender says as she eye fucks me. "Well that depends" I say to her weighing my options she's a tall blond with huge boobs, way too fake but she isn't bad on the eyes and she looks to be a freak. "What does that mouth of yours do" I ask. I'm about to take her by the hand and lead her out when Cannon walks up.

"Hey man, cannon elbows me. Isn't that your sister cousin" he slurs. I look down at the bar to see my cousin Tosha, what the hell is she doing here and why the fuck is she dressed like that I push pass cannon and make my way to her.

I hear cannon behind me "I think she looks sexy as hell in that all black tight as shit outfit shes got on." I look back and throw him the I don't think so look. He laughs. Fucker.

"Where the hell is the rest of your clothes?" I ask coming up beside her. She turns to me with her hand on her hip "Hello Ax, have you seen the other girls in this place" she questions. "Okay I give you that, What are you doing here?" I ask her.

"I'm having drinks with a few friends she points over to a table in the corner. "You got a ride home?" I question her.  "Ax, I'm a big girl if I need you I will call you!" she says as she takes way too many drinks away from the bar.

Tosha is my cousin she is a few years younger than me, her mom and my mom are sisters. She has lived with us for as long as I can remember, her parents were never around or always too busy for her so my parents took her in at a young age and pretty much raised her, she is more like my sister.

I watch her walk over to a table full of women. "Hell yeah" cannon says "this should be fun" I look over to what he's talking about and I see a really drunk Italee.