Italee pov....

We're all at the bar having a great time about 20 minutes after I took that pill I felt 80 percent better the drinks were going down smoothly and I was having the best time with Alley.

Tosh comes up to us and pulls us back to the table where the girls are,  "it's shot time bitches" even in my drunken state I laugh at her, she is maybe 5 foot, has natural blonde hair with the  sweetest voice.  Tosha is so sweet, all around nice girl she is beautiful inside and out, we went to college together and hit it off right away.

We take the shots and I know that ones going to do me in I should let up maybe drink a glass of water... maybe. I follow the girls to the dance floor, everyone's dancing closely so I don't really pay attention the person dancing behind me I just move to the rhythm of the body dancing with me and the music.

I look up to see Axel staring at me, his eyes burning a hole in my soul he almost looks pissed. Before I can process what's going on I see him stock towards me and pulls me to him.

I hear a whisper in my ear, "how about you give me this dance" he says giving me goose bumps. He isn't asking but telling me to, My mind tells me no but my body is betraying me, I follow him onto the dance floor I dance to the beat rubbing my ass against him not giving a shit about anything or anyone as his hands roam my body.

It's scary how good this feels. "You look beautiful tonight" he says. "Thank you, you look beautiful too" I say to him not thinking that through. What the hell is wrong with me why would I say that... I'm blaming the liquor!

I turn to face him he pulls me closer cupping my face he looks into my eyes "fuck babe you make it hard to keep my hands off of you."
Babe he called me babe it instantly made my heart flutter and my panties wet.

The song ends and he takes me to the bar.  "Here I want you to drink this and promise me no more shots tonight" he tells me. "Okay I say to him lost in my feelings I've never been this close to him and it feels so right and so safe.

Tosha comes to my rescue when she insits we go outside to get fresh air I had taken my jacket off in the club it was so hot but dark in there I didn't even think about the bruise I was feeling so buzzed maybe even shit faced i wasnt feeling the ache like I had been earlier.

I see her eyes widen, "oh my gosh Italee, what the hell happened? Are you okay? Are you in pain? Have you been to the doctor?" She's shooting off questions.

Shit, shit, think think think.... "oh these, yeah they hurt for a few days but it looks worse than it feels." I tell her hoping she will drop it. No such luck. "well what happened?"

"I was walking down the stairs at home and my heel tripped me up and I fell down the steps in the front of my house."  I lied. she covered her mouth "I hope you went to the hospital to make sure nothing is seriously wrong."  "I did" I shrug it off.

"come on let's get back in and find the girls I feel like it may be shot time." I tell her changing the subject. "Yep your right let's shut this bitch down" she say going back into the club I just hope she drops it.

We closed the club down we are all pretty drunk everyone says their goodbye and finds their ride,  alley kisses me goodbye,  "love you I'll see you Monday morning." she smiles and gets in the uber.

Cain said he would be here I told tosh. It's been 15 min Italee just get in with me, my uncle don't mind to run you home. I get in the car I knew something wasn't right on the way to the house I felt it.

I stumble out of the car make my way to the front door, I see Cain's car in the driveway he must have fell asleep waiting for me to call. I unlock the front door stumble in go, to the front window and watch tosh and her uncle pull away. I turn stumble and drop my purse everything falls out of it I bend to pick up the contents of my purse and see the bedroom light is on, I pick my phone up unlock it to make sure the screen is okay and make my way to the bedroom I get closer and I hear voices, in my drunken state I bust the door open and see Cain behind some red headed girl pumping in and out of her, I don't know how long I stood there before the women sees me jumps up and screams.

"What the fuck" yells Cain "what are you doing home?" "Really Cain" I scream, "who the fuck is this bitch! How long has this been going on."  I question.

The woman looks horrified, she's  throwing her clothes on as fast as she can. "I'm so sorry I had no idea he was with someone  or I wouldn't be here, I'm so sorry I had no idea" she says to me in a panic voice over and over. I kinda feel sorry for her. "Get the fuck out Annie" Cain seaths. She leaves without a backwards glance.

"Annie really 6 years Cain 6 years!" I start to yell but when he slaps me hard across the face I shut up.  He takes my face in his hands and squeeze hard, "shut the fuck up" he spits,  "you will not talk to me that way Annie is no one to worry about I'm sorry you had to see it but get the fuck over it" he jerks his hand off my chin causing my neck to swing to the side.

What the fuck just happened. I stand grounded for a minute I don't even know what to say or do I feel like I'm on autopilot. I finally move my hand to my face I can feel the heat from the slap. The tears start to fall, I get my feet to move finally.

I got to the bathroom to look at my face, I can see his hand print I wash my face and walk out saying a silent prayer, "dear Lord, let me make it through the night."