Italee's pov....

I arrive at the school it's huge I would have thought it was a college. I walked in to the main lobby where I signed in and waited for them to bring me my girl.  The lady walks up with Emmie as soon as she seen me she took off and jumped into my arms. Best feeling ever, man I've missed her.

"Hi Italee," she signs to me, "where is my dad?" I sign back to her, "he is stuck in a meeting I'm here to take you to the doctor."

I've mastered ASL I took a course in college which lead to my second major I love it.

After the doctor leaves I tap emmie on the shoulder and sign to her,  "well now we know why you have a fever we can pick up the meds and you should start to feel better." She threw me a yes and I knew she had to feel horrible any other time she would be talking my eyes off I have to tell her to slow her signing so I can keep up.

We pick her meds up and head back to the office since Axel didn't tell me what to do after the doctors visit I figured this was the best option.

I only call Axel Mr. Bennett while we are at work, not that I see him often  outside of work but his cousin is one of my good friends, we had a few encounters, one where I called him Mr.Bennett and he ask me not to call him that outside of work that it makes him feel old. He is a great boss always perfessional with me and he is so sexy, he has jet black hair and the biggest brown eyes, he is tall, dark, and handsome and I'm pretty sure he is covered in tattoos, great now I'm thinking of him naked, I swear I know I'm in a relationship but ive been secretly crushing for 5 years but within the past year it's gotten worse.

I set emmie up in her dad's office.  I gave her meds and tylonal and layed her on the couch and she was out in seconds poor girl. I finished up a few things axel left me to do by the time I was done I seriously needed a heating pad and a tylonal or something I was in so much pain I turned to sit down when the pain shot straight up my back into my ribs I thought I was going to pass out or puke I knocked the stack of folders over they hit the floor and I knew I had to pick them up.

I bent and try to get on my knees to get to the folders but I'm in so much pain I slump over my chair this is going to be hell.