Axel's pov....

I walk into the office little after 10 I'm so aggravated with this morning's board meeting. Being a CEO of your late fathers company that he built from ground up is a lot of pressure, even if I was drilled at a young age to one day run this company.  Shit I started working here before I was allowed to legally work my father was relentless, but if it wasn't for everything he's done I wouldn't be the man I am today.

The other members of the board are mostly older men that my dad had started with, besides a few new additions I have made. I try to stay respectful and patient because most of these men I have called uncle my entire life but in the end I have the final say so and I know what the fuck I'm doing, get on bored or get the fuck out and that's how the meeting ended. I know change is hard but that's what this company needs.

I was out late last night so that dosent help my mood this morning, I just recently bought a night club which means cleaning the last owners mess up and this place is a fucking mess so I've been spending a lot of night's working my ass off.

I walk through the glass doors to my office and see her which makes my morning just a little better, she is beautiful with long black curly hair she is fair skin with the most grey bluish eyes that I've ever seen. You can't help but to get lost in them they glow.

she has a rocking body and always has a sexy as fuck outfit on, some days I have to tell my dick to stand down after all she is my personal assistant and probably one of the few people I trust. she has been working for me for 5 years,  I also know she has a boyfriend and that's probably the only reason I am so professional with her or I would have claim her as mine years ago.

She turns and catches me out of the corner of her eye she stops what she is doing turns to me, "good morning Mr. Bennett I got a few messages for you and your next meeting is in 30 minutes."

I walk over to her and it takes everything I got not to touch her in that sexy fucking skirt, I might have to make changes to the dress code.

"Good morning Italee,  I'll  be in my office catching up on things please hold my calls unless it is important." she smiles that beautiful smile and says "yes sir."
Baby you have no idea what I want you to be doing when you call me sir!

My phone chimes with a text, pulling me out of my dirty thoughts.

Cannon: still on for tonight? I think it's time to make cuts and start bringing in new people

Axel: yes i will meet you there have a few meetings this evening and I agree.

Cannon is one of the new board members I brought on, he knows his shit and had proven that over the two years he's been here. He is also my best friend, we met in college and been friends ever since.

After catching up on a few things and answering my emails I get my things together for this meeting, I'm feeling pretty good about

"Mr. Bennett I have Emmies school on line one." Italee says. Shit this can't be good, I pick up line one. "Hello."

"Hello, this is Mrs.carson Im calling because I have a little girl here that don't feel good she has a fever of 101.2 and is complaining her ear hurts."

"Okay thank you Mrs. Carson I will be there to get her within the hour" I hang up and silently curse.

I give my mom a call, I can't cancel this meeting we've worked too hard to cancel.

"Hey baby" she answered on the third ring. "Hey, mom I have a huge favor to ask." Oh okay she says.

"I have a meeting I can't cancel and Em is at school waiting to be picked up, she's sick could you get her for me?"

"Well yes of course I will, but I'm two hours out I went shopping with betty but..." she starts to say when I stop her, "no it's okay you enjoy your day out I will move things around." I tell her I love her and end the call or I would be on there another twenty minutes.

I call Italee in she good at figuring this shit out. she walks in seconds later "what can I help with?"  " I need someone to cover this meeting Emmies ears are hurting her." I tell her. she pulls her schedule up on her iPad she look up, "there is no one to cover the time, we can try pushing it back 30 minutes and Benton can fill in for you." She says with a crinkled  nose . 

"I can't push this meeting back, shit!" She must have taken my panic state of mind in. I seen her wheels turning "I got it," she says. "Why don't you have your driver take me to Emmies school, we can hang out here or I can take her to the doctor for you or what ever you need me to do."

"That would be so great, I can call the school let them know your coming I will make a doctors apt on my way to the meeting,  are you sure this is okay? I know it's a challenge with..." she cut me off. "I love Em and I would be more than happy to ditch work and hang with my girl even if it is to the doctors," she says with a wink.

I don't know why but the way she called Emmie her girl made me feel some type of way and it scares the hell out of me.