Axel's pov....

I walk out of the meeting and rush to my girl I hate having to rely on people it should be me taking her to the doc and being there when she is sick, but I know she is in good hand with Italee.

I get to the glass doors and I see them, Italee is at her desk taking a call and there is my girl glueing feathers on a chicken cut out, Italee keeps a desk in her office for Em so she always has something to get in to. she is rotten around here.

I  walk over to where her "desk" is lean down and kiss her forehead she drops what she's doing and gives me a big hug I sign, "how do you feel?"
"Better, Italee gave me pink medicine and a really nasty kind, I took a nap and woke up better." she signs to me.

When she was a baby I knew right away she was deaf she never responded to noise, she never babbled or cooed, didnt care for all the noisy toys so  I got her retested around 6 months and sure enough she had no hearing what so ever. We adapted, my parents and I highered an ASL expert  we have sent her to the best schools and deaf programs they have and here we are 6 years later, I couldn't have done it without the support from them.

Italee walks over to us, "sorry they had a bit of staffing crisis down stairs but it was a misunderstanding and i handled it" she says.

thats why she is the best at what she does she dont need my approval she acts and gets it done without bothering me.

she tells me about the doctor appointment and that she picked her meds up and gave her the first dose, all while she is talking to me she is still signing so Em knows what we are saying another reason why I want her.

The phone rings which brings me out of the fog my head seems to be in today. Italee makes her way to her desk and I help Em clean up her things.

I catch Italee out of the corner of my eye she smiling so big and blushing. It's beautiful but kind of pisses me off probably her douch bag boyfriend. I shouldn't say that because I've never met the guy but fuck if it don't make feel some type of way. I shake my head fuck this I need to get laid and stop drooling over my P.A.

I go back to my office to shut down my laptop and grab Ems back pack when Italee comes over the intercom.

"Axel it's Cannon, he's on line one and if I have to keep taking his calls your going to have to start paying me more" she laughs.

I pick up the line.  "what's up man" I greet him. "Not shit just messing with that pretty P.A. of yours" and I can hear the smirk he's wearing on the other end of the phone. I shake my head, "you have my cell number dick quit messing with Italee or I'm going to kick your ass."

"Yeah okay man I guess I'm going to have to get her cell and bother her on her own time" he test me.
He knows how I feel about her I haven't told him the fucker just knows me!

"What the fuck you want" I ask knowing he has a reason for calling. "Making sure we are still going tonight, I know Em isnt feeling well. "Yeah she's going to my mom's for the night we have to get this shit done. "Okay man, I'll meet you there." He says as he hangs up.

You sure your okay? I sign to Em.  "Yes dad go, I'm feeling better me and mamaw have painting to do." She signs taking her stuff to her room. "She will be just fine, well see you in the mornin" mom says.

An hour later I'm pulling up to the club, it's in a great location and the building is appealing I just need to know how it runs before I start firing people who deserve to keep their job. 

I walk in through the front and head to the bar, I'm not ready to let the employees know who I am yet.

"The crowd is good could be better" cannon says coming up beside me at the bar."  "Yeah and the decor is horrible we need to fix that" I tell him.  Cannon turns to me with a shot held up, "to tonight, making big purchases, making big changes, and to good friends."

I hold up my shot and toast with him. "Thanks for starting this adventure with me I know it wasn't in your plans." We take the shots and I enjoy the burn as it goes down. "Alright now let's stop being pussies and go get some pussy." Common says smirking at me. I shake my head "I thought we were here to work?" I question him. "Nope you are here to work I'm here to drink" he says slapping my back.