Italee's pov....

It's been a busy day and I'm so ready to go to bed my body hurts and I'm tired but I told Alley I was going to girls night. I just hope Cain is in a better mood.

I pull into the driveway and he isn't home thank gosh. I go in make sure the house is picked up and get in the shower. I let the hot water beat down on me im Just in so much pain I stand there for ever. I hear the bathroom door open and I freeze please be in a good mood...

I peak out and I see him he's at the sink taking his tie off. "Hey!" I say to him.  He looks at me for a second walks over and pulls open the shower curtain, I'm so scared for a minute I just go numb waiting for something to happen, when his eyes rake over my body and lifts his hand up I flinch he stops gives me a look and  runs his finger over my collar bone, down across my breast, down my side, he looks up at me.

"I'm so sorry Monroe" he calls me by my middle name. "I swear I am I love you so much."

I know how this is about to go and I want to cry maybe vomit. He steps back ripping his clothes off and come to stand with me in the shower. at one point I loved him so much and now I don't want to look at him.

He stands behind me kissing my neck and rubbing my nipples he slides his one hand down to my pussy as he adds more pressure to my nipple, I shiver. he whispers in my ear "fuck yes M I know you want this, touch me." and because I'm scared to death I do, I give him what he wants because I'm too afraid not too. He pumps inside of me from behind I'm in so much pain from my ribs the last thing I remember is Cain screaming out my name.

I woke up and took in my surrounding. The last thing I remember was being in the shower.

The bedroom door opens and I see Cain, "hey your awake." Awake my ass I'm pretty sure I passed out dickhead I scream in my head.

"Yeah" I say to him my voice breaking he looks at me, "Alleys been calling she wants to know what time you are leaving for girls night, I told her you was napping and would call her back."

Shit . I look at the time it's 7 o clock carp I've been out for two hours.  I get up my body screaming at me Cain sees me struggling and walks over to help me,  he is being so nice right now my head is spinning I'm so confused.
"Get ready and meet me in the kitchen" he says after helping me out of the bed.

I pick up my phone and call Alley, "you never take a nap are you sick?" She questions me. "No, I'm sorry I slept like crap last night, I'll be ready in thirty minutes if you want to get an uber and head this way." I suggest  "Sounds like a plan see you soon." She hangs up.

I walked to the closet,  I find a cute little yellow sun dress with a brown belt i decide to pair it with a brown sweater and brown boots, I brush my hair out throw some curls in it and put minimal makeup on I just don't have it in me to go all out.

I walk I to the kitchen Cain walks up to me with a water and a pill "here take this." I eye him not so sure it's fine.  "M this will help with the pain." He says. Screw it I take the pill what's the worse that could happen I'm already is some serious pain. He kisses me, "be safe M I will pick you up later, call me when you ready." He places a soft hand to my back and walks me to the door, I walk out feeling so conflicted.