-+2+-

"Can't we just skip?" Kokichi asked, pulling Shuichi close.

"Come on, Kokichi we need to get to charms." Shuichi said, blushing heavily.

"Aw, am I making you blush, dear Saihara?" Kokichi dragged a finger down his boyfriend's chest.

"Hey guys-" Rantaro stopped short, looking at the two, "s-should I go?" He stuttered a little.

"No, we have to get to charms anyways." Shuichi took his crying boyfriend to charms.

"Oh okay," Rantaro followed them.

"We have a free period after this," Shuichi whispered into Kokichi's ear with a wink.
————————
"Hey Peko," Fuyuhiko approached the swordswoman.

"What is it, Fuyuhiko?" She stopped, turning to face him. Hajime and Kaito were behind a wall both giving Fuyuhiko thumbs ups.

"D- nevermind." He looked at his feet.

"...alright....bye?" She walked away, confused. Fuyuhiko walked to where Kaito and Hajime were stationed behind the wall.

"Dammit," he said as soon as Peko was out of earshot.

"You gotta man up, bro." Kaito put a hand on his shoulder.

"It's ok, Fuyuhiko, you'll do it someday," Hajime nodded.

"I'm gonna do it tonight," Fuyuhiko stated, suddenly determined.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Kaito clapped his friend on the back.

"How am I going to get her to meet me? I might bail if I have to do it myself," Fuyuhiko sighed, but Hajime noticed someone further down the hallway.

"Hey, Kirumi!" He called out.

"Yes?" She walked towards them.

"Could you tell Peko to meet Fuyuhiko in the library at 7?" Hajime asked, while Fuyuhiko blushed and nodded while fixing his tie.

"Yes, of course." She walked away, looking for Peko.

"There you go," Hajime looked at Fuyuhiko.

"What do I do now? Fuyuhiko asked, nervously.

"Be at the library at 7!" Kaito exclaimed then walked off to find Maki.

"Hey Hajime," Komaeda called from down the hall. His tone was slightly flirtatious.

"I gotta go, Fuyuhiko," Hajime ran off, leaving Fuyuhiko alone as Komaeda chased him.
———————
Mikan was walking in the hall, shaking as she carried her books. She was on her way to potions. Suddenly Ibuki ran up and hugged her from behind.

"Hey Mikan!" Mikan yelped a bit and dropped her books.

"Oh I'm sorry," Ibuki let go of her and picked up her books.

"Is Mikan ok?" Gonta came running.

"I-I'm f-fine Gont-ta," Mikan stuttered out.

"Ok!" Gonta smiled, "Gonta just wanted to make sure because Gonta gentleman!" He walked past them to go collect bugs outside.

"Gonta's such a sweetheart," Ibuki also began to walk away, leaving Mikan all by herself.
———————
"It's such a nice day out," Kaede looked at the trees as she held Miu's hand.

"Yeah, I'm glad we're away from all the senseless dumbasses." Miu pulled a leave off a nearby tree.

"Hey guys, can I take a picture?" Mahiru popped out from somewhere with a camera.

"Go ahead, titless." Miu nodded as Kaede swatted at her playfully.

"Of course, Mahiru." Kaede smiled sweetly. Mahiru took a picture of them and then left, and they continued down the path.

"Kokichi!" Keebo ran, being chased by Kokichi.

"Come on I just want to see what'll happen!" Kokichi kept running.

"Stop trying to throw Keebo into the lake!" Shuichi chased his boyfriend, eventually catching up to him. He pressed a kiss to Kokichi's cheek. "Don't do anything that stupid, okay?" Kokichi cupped Shuichi's cheek, and Mahiru snapped a picture from behind a bush. They kissed again.

"Oh get a room!" Sayaka yelled at the couple. Kokichi took Shuichi's hand and looked up at him.

"Alright," Kokichi replied and they walked off up to their room.

"Gross," Tsumugi rolled her eyes from the side of the lake, sitting with Junko and Mukuro.

Mahiru, now being followed by Hiyoko, pushed some vines aside and stumbled upon a scene.

"I love how you have such a connection with animals," Sonia made eye contact with Gundham as he summoned a bird to his finger.

"Really?" Gundham asked, slightly confused. The bird flew off his finger and landed on a nearby branch.

"Yes! It's quite cute!" Sonia exclaimed and Gundham pulled his scarf over his face, blushing. Sonia giggled a little. The two only started dating a few weeks prior. Sonia laid down in the grass, and Gundham laid down beside her. "Look, Gundham! There's a cloud shaped like a flower!"

"There's also one that looks like a hellhound," Gundham turned to look at Sonia, who was still looking up.

"There's something I see that's really pretty!" Sonia sat up a little.

"Where?" Gundham sat up too. Sonia turned to look at him. She tapped him on the nose.

"Right there." Gundham felt his face get hot but before he could react to that he moved in to kiss her. She kissed back and placed a hand on his face. She also pulled his scarf over her shoulder.

"Finally!" Mahiru whisper-yelled. They broke and both laid down again. This time, Gundham had his arm wrapped around Sonia's waist.
———————
"Come on, Mondo!" Chihiro complained.

"I've told you a million times, kiddo. I'm not gay! I mean gay people are great and all but that's just not me." Mondo couldn't look Chihiro in the eyes.

"I know you're lying, Mondo." Chihiro looked up at him.

"Listen, I have to go." Mondo spun and walked away, his robe whipped around him.

"Fine, I guess I'm taking things into my own hands." Chihiro smirked and walked in the other direction, looking for a certain someone.
———————
"I'm just saying we should get all the sixth years together for a party," Kaito said, laying across the couch.

"Isn't that a bad idea?" Keebo asked from his spot on the ground.

"Not particularly, I think it's a great idea." The Ultimate Imposter added in.

"It'd be nice to get everyone together like that," Kaede nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, it'll be crazyyy," Akane spun before laying across the other couch in the Gryffindor common room.

"Alright let's let everyone know." Kaito pulled out his phone and texted everyone he could. Soon the entire sixth year said they'd be in attendance.