1

gnossienne, noun.

a moment of awareness that someone you’ve known for years still has a private and mysterious inner life, and somewhere in the hallways of their personality is a door locked from the inside, a stairway leading to a wing of the house that you’ve never fully explored—an unfinished attic that will remain maddeningly unknowable to you, because ultimately neither of you has a map, or a master key, or any way of knowing exactly where you stand.
.
.
.

eyelashes.

such long eyelashes.

a cute round nose, just slightly pointy at at end.

barely visible cheekbones.

pink lips. bright pink lips.

all these things I've never noticed.

as I stared at his face I found myself getting lost in all the tiny details that never caught my eyes before. so how come they seem so important now?

"kuroo, please...say something " kenma spoke, his voice trembled softly, his hands were shaking. and he desperately trying to cover himself both physically and mentally.

"i... i'm not sure what to say though.. sorry. i'm just surprised, but not in a bad way" i manage to say, my words seemed to calm kenma down just a little bit, his neck relaxed and he finally let out a sigh.

"i'm sorry..." he apologized for the hundredth time, i kept telling him to stop, it wasn't his fault. it was me who walked into his room without knocking or even telling him i was going to visit. "c-could you leave for a bit? i want to change.."

i couldn't help but feel sad and angry at myself, he was going to change just because i'm here. he shouldn't, he should feel happy in his own skin and yet here he was, devaluing himself just because i was here. "no, don't... i'd like to know the real you "

a smile crept onto kenma's face, his eyes sparkled once again.

he's happy.

or should i say...she is happy.

.
.
.
.
.
..

Welcome to Gnossienne.

Kuroo x trans!kenma

I consulted a few trans people before writing this fanfiction to make sure i do not write anything stupid. So I guess this is approved in one way or another.

Chapters will be really short, but there will be quite some of them. All from Kuroo's point of view.

My muse and inspiration for this fanfiction was my great friend Kat, they're a cosplayer and they allowed me to put their picture as a cover. Kat, if you are reading this, I love you and I'm glad that you are in my life.

Hope you enjoy.

Hatari.