Chapter 8

Thor who was still out of it shake his head and then walked forward to pick her up. When Thor pick her up Loki bent over and picked up her sword when he did he was surprised that he could hold it he thought that it was a trick so he looked at it and saw that it had two different people's names on it he looked at the names and saw that it was his and Isleen's names on it. They started their way back to the jet when they came into view of it Tony walked off of it but he stopped when he saw that Isleen was in Thor's arms and Loki was carrying a sword. "Bruce you might want to come out here." Tony yelled to Bruce. When Bruce walked out of the jet he saw that Loki was carrying some kind of sword and Thor was carrying Isleen. "Whathappened to her." Bruce said as soon as he saw Isleen in Thor's arms. "Wereally don't know all we know is that she picked up this sword and then she fell to the ground passed out." Loki said before Thor called even open hismouth. "Well then get her in the jet on the one bunk in there." Bruce said as he ran back into the jet to check Isleen to see if there is something wrong with her. When Thor and Loki walked onto the jet the avengers looked up to see that Bruce was running around grabbing random things and Thor carrying an unconscious Isleen and Loki carry a sword. "What the heck happen you guys were gone for 5 minutes how could Isleen be knocked out and why is Loki carrying a sword." Tony said. "Well Tony if you want to know I can only tell you what I saw Isleen will have to fill us in on what happen to make her pass out." Loki said. "Thor put her there on the bunk" Bruce told Thor. So Thor put her on the bunk and Bruce walked over to her check her for anything injury to find none and then hooked her up to and iv she can get liquids in her. All that Bruce could find wrong about her was that her knees where scraped but that's all he could find. "So the only injury that she has is just scraped knees but that is from when she fell on the ground other than that she is fine I just don't know when she will wake up." Bruce said to the other avengers andLoki. While Bruce was checking Isleen Nat and Clint were in the pilot seats taking them back to the compound so that they can see what the sword is and where it came from. When the avengers got back to the compound they all got off the jet and Thor grabbed Isleen to take her to the Med wing so that Bruce can monitor her to see if she is alright and nothing happens to her. It has been about three days since the avengers have found the sword and Isleen has been passed out and the avengers were getting worried about her but they were worried about Loki as well those three days he has only been with Isleen and the only time he was away from her was just to go to the bathroom and then he was only gone for a few minutes. The avengers decided that Loki was getting really unhealthy to be near Isleen so they decided to make Loki do something to take his mind off of her for a little bit. "Ok Loki I have had enough of your not moving from that spot beside Isleen you need sunlight and you need to eat something stop worrying about her she will be fine if anything happens to her Jarvis will let Bruce and me know ok." Tony said from the door way but all Loki did was just sit there holding her hand and did not move so Tony walked away from the room to go talk to the other avengers to see what they were going todo with Loki. "Ok I had enough of Loki just sitting beside Isleen's bedside not doing anything. What are we going to do about him anyone have any ideas?" Tonysaid. "Well we should take him out somewhere." Clint said. "I think we should take him out to get more books because I have seen him with only two books he needs more books." Nat said. "Ok who thinks that Loki needs more books raise your hand." Tony said and all of the avengers put their hands up and tony decided that they are going to take Loki to all of the books stores in the city to take his mind off of Isleen. "OK Loki get up and go get changed because we are taking you out of this tower." Tony said. "Where are we going I can't leave her she might wake and not know where she is and I am not allowed to leave thistower." Loki said. Loki and Tony were arguing about what they are going to do but the other avengers were getting tired of it so Thor took Loki and Steve took Tony so they could leave and get Loki's mind off of Isleen. When the Avengers were at the one book store Tony got a notification on his phone saw that something is wrong with Isleen so he told Bruce and left telling Steve to keep Loki's mind on the books. Back at the tower Isleen was waking up and didn't know what is going on she tried calling out to someone but her voice wasn't working so she tried getting Jarvis to get someone but he wouldn't answer so she just got up and tried going to the living room of the tower but before she got there she passed out again but this time she fell down the stairs and her one leg broke. As soon as Tony and Bruce got to the tower Jarvis told them where Isleen was "Sir it appears that Isleen cannot speak and she tried going to the living room but she passed out and fell down the stairs and broke her right leg you will have to get to her before she wakes up again."Jarvis told Tony and Bruce Just as soon as they got in to the elevator. "Jarviscan you please take us to the floor that she is on please." Bruce asked the AI just as soon as Bruce asked that the elevator doors opened and they went running down the hall to the stairs and as they open the door to the stairs they saw Isleen with a head wound and a broken leg passed out. "What the heck happen how did she even get to the stairs I thought she was still in the med bay how could she get here thatfast." Tony was freaking out. "Tony stop it help me take her to the elevator so we can get her back to her room so I can clean up her head wound and fix herleg." Bruce told Tony so that is what he did. Tony helped Bruce with taking her back to her room and helping fix her leg will Bruce clean her head wound just as they finished fixing her leg she began to wake up but she didn't freak out this time. When Isleen started to wake up she looked around and saw Tony and Bruce and tried talking to them "T-T-Tony, B-B-B-Bruce what h-h-ha-happen." Isleen said. "Oh my god Isleen I didn't think you would wake up but am I glad to see you awake." "Tony stop" Bruce told Tony "Why is everyone so loud." Isleen said while holding her head. When Isleen said that Tony and Bruce froze then looked at her and then ran over to her asking if she was alright (Tony)while Bruce checked her vitals to see if she was alright and to see if there was anything wrong with her.