Chapter 10

When he got there Bruce was there checking to see if Loki and Isleen were all right "Dr. Banner they must me moved to a room on this floor that has a big bathroom right now if they don't get in water right now they both will over heat and they both will either die or they might not wake up at all." Thor said. Bruce looked at him like he was crazy. "Thor what are you talking about all Nat and Clint did was give Loki a shot of sedation I didn't think this would have happened. Why do we need to put them into water together when they are passed out?" "If they are not in the same body of water and not next to each other then they will die and that is not good because Isleen is the last of her kind and she needs to live." Thor said. "JARVIS is there any rooms on this floor that has a big bathtub for Loki and Isleen." "Yes there is, it would be the third room on the right I already have the water running for you." After JARVIS said that Thor and Bruce picked up Loki and Isleen and carried them to the room that Jarvis said. As soon as Thor and Bruce got to the room JARVIS opened the door for them since Thor is carrying Loki while Bruce carries Isleen. When they stepped into the room the others were there already. "I don't get it why do they have to be put in water wouldn't they drown in the water instead of waking up." Nat said. "Well if you want to know Lady Natasha you have to see for yourself when they get placed into the water." "I don't get it Thor why would we have to put them into the water together." Tony said. When Tony was talking Thor and Bruce was putting Loki and Isleen into the water side by side then they walked out of the bathroom to see what happens. "Thor do you know how long it will take for them to wake up." "I do know this has happened before on Asgard but it was Isleen who was injected instead." "What do you mean this happened before are you telling me that Isleen was on Asgard." Nat cut of Thor. "Well if you want to know you will have to wait until Loki and Isleen wake up. Which last time this happen They both didn't wake up until 3 days later." "So what you are saying is that they may not wake up right away they could be asleep for days or even weeks." Steve said. While the Avengers where talking Loki and Isleen were starting to wake up. "Pardon me Avengers It seems that Loki and Isleen are starting to wake up" Jarvis said but no one payed attention to him. "Pardon me Avengers Loki and Isleen is waking up." Jarvis said again but the Avengers ignored him again so Jarvis monitored Loki and Isleen while the Avengers were still agreeing about something stupid. "What happened it feels like I got hit by a truck." "Same here" Loki and Isleen said. "Miss, Isleen and Mr. Loki the Avengers are in the room next to you but they are not responding to me when I try to talk to them." "It's ok Jarvis just let them be for now but let us know if anyone of them come in here." "Ok I will let you know that Miss Isleen." Jarvis said. "So what do we do now since we can't leave this room or the Avengers will know that we are awake." "How about we just lay here like the last time this happen ok." So Loki and Isleen just laid there in the water until Jarvis told them that Tony and Bruce were heading into the room they were in. "Mr. Loki and Miss. Isleen it appears that Tony and Bruce are going to be in that room in 2 minutes." "Thank you Jarvis." Isleen said to Jarvis.