Chapter 9

When Bruce and Tony where checking to see if she was all good the rest of the Avengers where notified by Jarvis and where toldnot to tell Loki so they continued with distracting him while Isleen was helped back to her room where she can get cleaned up to see the rest of the avenger."Loki we are going to be going back to the tower in 5 minutes so chose something for Isleen and I will pay for it and we can head back." Nat said so Loki found a book that he knew Isleen would like and so Nat paid for it after they got the book they started to head back to the tower but when they got back Thor took Loki to Isleen's floor and Loki was confused until he felt something off. "Thor what in Odin's name is going on" "Well brother if you must know Isleen was moved to her bedroom so she can be more comfortable and you want have to go far from her to get something to eat and to shower also." Thor said.Thor and Loki walked to the living room part of Isleen's floor and they sat down but little did Loki know that Thor was waiting till Isleen came out of the bedroom all cleaned up and surprise Loki. Loki had this feeling that Thor wasn't telling him something but decided not to ask him what it was so he just sat on the couch becoming impatient to get back to Isleen. "Thor can I please go see Isleen I don't like being away from her for this long." "Sorry Loki you have to wait a little bit longer. Jarvis how long is it going to be until it is safe to see Isleen" "Well if you must know you can see her in 1 minute" Jarvissaid. Loki was confused about why Thor wants him to wait but he just wanted to see Isleen again. "Pardon me Miss but you have 1 minute to finish and go out to the living room." Jarvis said while he scared Isleen. "OMG Jarvis you scared me and ok I am almost done." Isleen said. She just finished putting on shoes when there was a knock at her door so she got up and went to the door and opened it up to see who it was. "Thor what are you doing here." "Well if you must know Loki is waiting for you in the living room and I am here to check to see if you will come out in five minutes because Loki needs to get his mind off of you fora little bit and I was planning on surprising him with you." "Well ok but you know the only way to get his mind off of me for that long is if you play games that involves magic so show him videos on magic and then he will be all good if he gets distracted and starts trying the tricks let him because he loves to try them out." "Thank your lady Isleen for the tips on how to distract him I will leave you alone to find something to do for ten minutes." "Well than what the heck am I going to do in 10 minutes Jarvis any ideas on what I can do." "Wellmiss you can watch a really short video or you can read a book." Jarvis said.Loki was about to get up and go see Isleen before he even got to move from the cushion Thor got up and went to see what is taking so long. After Thor got up Loki got up quietly to listen to what Thor was doing but as soon as Thor turned the corner and Loki followed him but before he even got to the corner of the hall Nat and Clint came walking out and saw what Loki was doing so they both grabbed one of his arms and pulled him back to the couch. "Let me go I want to see Isleen now." "Sorry Loki you have to wait till Thor comes back out." Natsaid. When Nat and Clint finally got Loki back to the couch Clint put a need lein to Loki's neck and injected him with mediation that will help him calm down."What the heck did you give me mortal." "I didn't give you anything you just felt a pinch right then you were pinched." Clint said. Loki started to calm down but they did not think that he would pass out so Nat AND Clint started to freak out because they thought that they gave him too much so they called Bruce to see what they did but they didn't expect that Isleen would come out of her room earlier than expected. "What the heck did you two do to Loki" Both Nat and Clint froze to Isleen's voice and then they stood up so fast that a normal person would have been on the floor but they backed away from Loki when Isleen ran over to him. "Didn't I tell you guys that you can't inject him with anything because if you do then he will pass out." "I'm sorry Isleen we didn'tknow." "What the heck do you mean you are sorry if you were then you would not be standing there watching us and going to get Bruce." Isleen said/yelled. When she said that Nat ran down the hall to the elevator to get Bruce but Clint jumped up into a vent to get him also when they both left Isleen was worrying over if Loki will wake this time or will he die but she would know if he died. Isleen started to shake Loki awake but before she even started to shake him she started to pass out "Jarvis get Bruce know tell him it's an emergence and get the other avengers here with Bruce." "Miss Isleen are you okay." Before Isleen could replay she passed out too. "Dr. Banner you are needed on Isleen's floor it appears that Loki and Isleen are passed out on Isleen's floor and they are not replaying to me Isleen told me to get you and tell you she need you for anemergence." When Jarvis said that Bruce ran around her lab getting the thing she needed for Loki and Isleen. "All of the Avengers are needed on Isleen's floor right now." Jarvis said that though the whole tower for all of theavengers. Nat was on the floor about to go into the room that Bruce is in but turned around and started to run to the elevator, Bruce right behind her. Clint was still in the vents when he heard Jarvis so he turned around to go to the elevator shaft to hitch a ride. Steve, Tony, and Thor were talking in the lounge area when they heard Jarvis so Tony being Tony asked Jarvis why. "HeyJarvis why do we have to go to Isleen's floor?" "It appears that both her and Loki are passed out." "What the heck do you mean passed out Jarvis one minute they are fine and the next they both are passed out." "Steve yelled "Well if you must know Clint and Nat were talking to Loki and they injected him with sleeping medicine and Loki passed out and Isleen walked into the room and yelled at both of them." before Jarvis got to finish what he was saying "Jarvispull up the video feed of what happen." Jarvis pulled the video feed up andTony, Steve, and Thor watched what happen they watched Nat and Clint talk to Loki and then saw he was injected by them and Thor shot up like he was on fire and ran out the room to get to his brother. Tony and Steve looked at each other and continued to watch the video to see why they were needed on Isleen's floor when they got to the part where Isleen went to shake Loki's shoulder and then she passed out Tony and Steve jumped up, just like Thor did and looked at each other and then ran to the elevator to get to Isleen's floor. "What the heck is the matter with Nat and Clint I thought they would know not to give Loki or Isleen anything unless they now what they are doing." "I really don't know Cap but as soon as I am down there I am going to need every one's help getting them to the med bay asap because we really don't know if they will wake up or if they are going to be in a coma." Tony said without sarcasm for once.After Thor saw the part where Nat and Clint injected Loki with what every he got to Isleen's floor so fast that it almost seemed like he teleported there.