Chapter 1

There was a little girl who wasn't a normal person instead she was very different from everyone else. This little girl has powers and wings that is at least larger then she was and they are longer then her arm length is.
She is very special but she didn't know that because she was kept in a cell every day, and she would be experimented on by really bad people to see what she was capable of doing.
One day when she was in her cell the whole building shock she didn't know what was going on until there was a loud bang and her cell door came flying open. She thought that it was just another experiment to see what she is capable of doing but it wasn't. She didn't know that the person standing in the doorway was there to help her. She didn't know who the person was, all that she could see was that the person there was wearing a red, white and blue suit that has a star on it with a matching shield. The guy who was standing in the doorway saw the little girl and want over to her to see if she was alright but when he got closer to her she would back up into the corner more, then he saw that she was covered in bruises and cuts from when she was being experimented on. The girl thought that he would hurt her so she sunk down into the corner so that he wouldn't hurt her but she didn't know that he was there to help her not hurt her. The guy knelt down beside her and put his hand out to her so she could take his hand but she hesitated to take his hand. Then he started talking to her "Hi there my name is Captain America, I'm not here to hurt you. We are here to help you so you can be free and not here anymore." Captain America said. When he told her that she took his hand and he helped her up off the floor that she was on and he noticed that she just had on a ripped tank top and ripped pants that were a little too big for her.
When he had the girl standing next to him, he saw her wings unfold from behind her, "Can you walk?" Captain America asked the girl and she nodded her head yes, so he took the girls hand and lead her though the halls, before they got to the jet the girl folded her wings back up before anyone else saw them, to get the jet that would take them to a bigger jet known as the helicarrier.
At the helicarrier she found out that she was saved by the Avengers. She thought that they were the bad guys and she didn't know what to do. She just tried to get away from them but it didn't work for her because someone shot her with a tranquilizer. She then passed out and Captain America (Steve Rogers) picked her up and took her to the medic room. Before she passed out her wings unfolded from behind her and everyone saw them.

Hi my little birdies. I hope you guys/girls like it because I am now updating the story more.