parental advisory: explicit content

Zacznij od początku

I pull back, dazed by what just happened. I look over at Camila and she is smiling, pulling her hand from out of her skirt, turning the camera off.

"Your turn," Lucy purrs at Camila. I walk to the camera and turn it on. I point it toward Lucy and watch as she leads Camila to the bed. Her kisses look much harder than the ones she gave me, and her hands wander over Camila's body. I look up from the camera to watch Lucy shove Camila onto the bed. At first, I thought Camila fell, and she might want to redo the shot, but the girls don't stop. Lucy's on top of her, kissing her neck and exploring Camila with her hands. Lucy suddenly sits up and rips Camila's shirt open. A button hitting the camera reminds me I'm supposed to be filming, not enjoying the show.

I glance back through the lens. Lucy has found Camila's stomach, kissing it lightly before examining the bra. She bites into it and pulls it up toward her with her teeth. She lets the garment loose and it snaps back to Camila. Camila lets out a curt moan and jumps as the bra hits her. Lucy laughs a bit before removing the thing entirely.

Lucy hungrily takes Camila's already-hard nipples into her mouth. I zoom in to get a tighter shot of how hard Camila's nipples are. I thought filming this pornography would be hard, but all I really have to do is watch without getting toodistracted.

Lucy's hands have moved stealthily to Camila's skirt and I quickly zoom out to see her remove the skirt. I cock my head to the side and wonder how I missed Lucy pulling Camila's underwear off when I realize she hadn't been wearing any. Camila quickly locks her legs around Lucy's waist and rolls over on top of her. Lucy's torso hangs off part of the bed, making it easier for Camila to remove her plain shirt. Camila wastes no time in stripping the girl underneath her down. Lowering herself onto the girl, they become an entangled mass. I run a tight shot over the girls, but it is hard to tell where one begins and the other ends. I think about how good that must feel, to have someone engulf you like that, to have someone touch every part of your body, and aching for more.

My breath is caught in my throat and I think I must be on fire. Panicking, I look down, but there are no flames and realize the fire is inside of me. I am still burning from kissing Lucy. I try to relax, but every muscle is tense, begging to be rubbed and kissed. I glance back into the camera trying to ignore my pleading body. Camila is off to one side, tying Lucy to the bed. I roll the camera around to get a better view. Lucy struggles only a little against the scarf as Camila surveys the naked girl in her bed.

"You've been a very rude girl, Lucy Vives," Camila commandingly tells the camera. She glances back down at the naked body. "I'm going to teach you some manners," she says seriously.

"Fuck you!" Lucy spits out at her, grinning from ear to ear. Camila huffs and stomps toward the wall. She fingers a couple of whips before choosing one she likes.

"We'll see about that," she says as she snaps the whip on the side of Lucy's outer thighs. Lucy lets out a sharp moan as the muscles in her leg tighten up. I wonder which of the girls has started breathing so hard before I realize the noise is coming from my mouth. I shake my head a bit and try to focus.

Camila has let the whip fall to the floor, rubbing the inside of Lucy's thighs, coaxing them to relax. She places one hand over her middle and rubs faintly. Lucy closes her eyes and moans quietly. Camila smiles at her. She leans her head down and runs her tongue up and down the side of Lucy's thigh before biting into the soft flesh. Lucy's moans get louder.

"Ugh, fuck me," Lucy mouths.

"What was that, Miss Vives?" Camila stops what she is doing and picks up her whip. Lucy shoots her a dirty look and I know how she is feeling. Her middle is on fire, and it surges through her. She must have someone put that fire out soon. She needs it badly. I jerk my head back at the sound of the whip hitting Lucy for not saying please. I look down to see my hand is inching further toward my crotch and I yank it back up.