Chapter Twenty-Two: Kissy-Kissy-Cheesy-Wheezey

Start from the beginning

"You need his help?" Diego said.

"My help? Sure you've got the right Klaus, buddy?" Klaus scoffed.

"Yes? Now, come on!"

Klaus groaned and tossed the remote to Ben, who jumped. "Fine! Let's go," he stomped out the door.

Five followed him, heading up to the attic.

Ben and Diego stared awkwardly at each other, Mario Kart theme music in the background. 

~{}~

Allison and Luther where glaring, the air hostile. Five and Klaus stood there rather uncomfortable, Five nervously tugging his ear and Klaus rolling his eyes.

"Uh, helloooo? Lovebirds? Go somewhere else to have the domestic, yeah? Little Fivey-Wivey here wants my advice." He said, using exaggerated motions. Allison arched an eyebrow.

"Advice? From you?"

"Uh, yeah! It's because I'm so great. Now leave."

Allison rolled her eyes and stormed downstairs. Luther huffed and pushed them aside, disappearing downstairs too.

"Now," Klaus collapsed onto the nest of blankets, placing his hands behind his head. "What do you need my help with, little brother?"

"I'm older than you by fifty-eight years," Five sneered. He was regretting this decision; why did he come to Klaus again?

Cause he's the only one who likes boys that is a boy.

Five wanted to die. Over on the mattress, Vanya rolled over.

"Spill the beans!" Klaus said. "I can't help you with my–my eternal wisdom if you won't tell me what you need help with!"

"This was stupid," Five said, voice angry. "I shouldn't've asked."

"No, no, no! Five! Five, tell me!"

"I kissed Jordan!" Five blurted, too loud and too high-pitched. Klaus' eyes went wide and he sat up.

"Shit," he whispered.

"I–I kissed Jordan, and I liked it! I liked it a while fucking lot, and now I don't know what to do!" Five crossed his arms, eyes darting around, and pulled his ear aggressively.

Klaus gaped. He exhaled in shock, smiled, and started giggling. "Oh–oh my," he laughed. "Oh my fucking God,"

"What? What is so funny?" Five practically stomped his foot like a toddler; fuck Klaus, fuck Jordan, fuck feelings, and fuck this.

He turned to leave, but Klaus stopped him. "No! Five, Five, I'm sorry! Stop!"

Five stopped and turned, glaring with arms crossed. His hand twitched.

"Look, when did you kiss him?"

"Like...three minutes ago?"

"What?" Klaus fell on his face, immediately propping himself up on his hands. "Three minutes ago?"

Five sighed, allowing himself to pull his ear. "Yeah? So what?"

"Well–uh–pff–did you run away?" Klaus stammered. Five shifted his weight.

"Yeah...?"

"Oh my God, you idiot! You can't do that!"

"What? Why not?"

"Why–why not?" Klaus laughed. "If Jordan's personality is any indication, he's never kissed anyone either. He's probably sitting down there crying or something!"

"What?" Five said; Klaus was not helping like he'd figured he would.

"Five," Klaus got to his feet and placed his hands on his brothers shoulder. "You need to go down there, talk to that boy, and make out."

Five and him stared into each other's eyes, silent.

"No."

"No? No?" Klaus scoffed. "Look, Five, you need to address your feelings! I've seen the way you two exchange looks. Allison sees them, Ben sees them, and I'm sure that Diego or Luther see them too! And those two? They are idiots."

"Why should I? Maybe it's just a–a fluke." Five said.

"A fluke? God damn," Klaus sighed.

"Fine! So I address the–the "emotions", or whatever. Then what?"

"You kiss him, Fivey, and you kiss 'em good!" Klaus exclaimed.

Suddenly, from the mattress, covers rustled and Vanya sat up.

"What's going on?" Vanya yawned, rubbing her eyes. "Where are we?" She looks down. "What the fuck?" She looked at them. "What the fuck?"

"Oh shit." Klaus stared.

A/N:

lol that was fun

i hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter, and that i did well. I'm low-key proud of it, but i've never kissed anyone so...yeah haha

thank you guys so much for 6k reads!! That means a bunch to me. 

also, on a completely unrelated note to anything, i went to see Frank Iero and The Future Violents last night, and it was?? fucking amazing??? i went with two of my bestfriends, and i don't think they enjoyed it as much as i did, but i swear to fuck it was even better than the panic! at the disco concert i went to. i got a tour edition vinyl and a poster, but like?? it was so fucking cool. i almost got hit in the head by a crowd surfer, and it was really loud, and the lights where super cool, and it was so fucking amazing. i had a whole lot of fun at his concert, and i got a picture with james deewees which was kewl except it was blurry and i look like i got a botched nose job lol. 

anywho, i hope that it was a decently written kiss scene, and that this cliffhanger thing was nice. i'm so excited, everything is gonna start taking off and some  k e w l  stuff will happen!!! 

have a lovely day!!!