2. koda part one (au)

He rubbed his eyes, while reached into the cupboard attempting to find a mug that was clean, he hadn't had the effort to wash them properly, honestly for some reason that was something you enjoyed, you liked to wash the plates and things because you liked everything being clean while he didn't care. But now all he ever did was wait for you to yell at him for how dusty something was but you never did.

Finally, he had found one, but he froze when he spun the mug around looking at the edges revealing a lipstick stain, it was the usual colour you wore, a nude shade, he only knew because you would always tell him to get you some whenever your birthday came up since you used it so much, you needed more every time the day came around. He couldn't tare his eyes away from the stain that faded every day, it only reminded him of how long you had been gone for. seven months maybe eight he wasn't sure but he'd hadn't always been like this since it happened.

At first he acted as though nothing was wrong, he would go to clubs and party with girls just to get his mind off you until he finally realizes that he couldn't so he gave up and he attempted to get you back, he had flowers and dressed in a nice suit while standing outside your door but you weren't the one that answered, a man named Finn did. That's when it hit Bellamy, he wasn't getting you back even if he desperately needed you.

You moved on, and he wanted to but you were someone that he couldn't get over. Soon the memory faded, but he quickly tossed the mug into the bin, not wanting to look at it any longer but suddenly his mind began to bring in memories of the two of you, all he had to do was look at something and suddenly a memory of you would pop up.

First, he looked at the couch, a memory flooding his mind.

"Omg! There is a second Wreck it Ralph! Bellamy, we have to watch it" He watched in amusement as he put the popcorn in the microwave, making his way to the living room watching you select the movie and pay for without asking him but as if he would say no anyway.

"Oh yes, I would love to watch it. Thanks for asking" You laughed as you fell into his arms, both of you hitting the couch while you waited on the popcorn to finish while watching the movie, but barely a minute later the beeping from the microwave was heard, he went to go get it but you stopped him

"No, I'm comfortable. Koda, go get the popcorn." You order your golden retriever to fetch but he just laid on top of your lap staring at you causing you to groan.

"Babe, let me get the popcorn" You shook your head, cuddling further into your boyfriend's arms, he smiled down at you undeniably in love with you. You both had been dating for maybe three months now, and he couldn't believe he got a girl like you. "I love you"

You perked up slightly looking at him, smiling "I love you too, Bell"

Koda now sat on the couch, looking at the spot where you would claim as your favourite spot. The golden retriever hoped you would come back but every day was just a day of lost hope. Bellamy smiled at the dog, he hadn't played with Koda in so long. He quickly went to the bathroom having a shower and getting changed. Looking more presentable than he had in months, he picked up Koda's favourite tennis ball and the leash before moving towards the dog.

"Koda, come on boy" His spirits brightened up before moving towards Bellamy, as he clipped on his leash, leaving the small apartment towards the oval that was just down the street, it was a place where the three of you spent most your time and as soon as you left, Bellamy never went near it but maybe getting over you was something he finally needed to do.

He unclipped Koda's leash, before throwing the tennis ball throughout the empty park. The golden dog didn't waste a second to chase after the ball, nearly tripping his own feet causing Bellamy to laugh at the door. He missed the vibration of his chest when he laughed, he missed everything to do with being happy.

He was so caught up with laughing that he hadn't noticed Koda running towards him a little to fast to stop until he jumped onto his owner, making Bellamy fall onto his behind and erupt to even more laughing as Koda dropped the ball and began to leave slobber all over Bellamy's face.

Koda only stopped to take a sniff of the air, before jumping off Bellamy before running off towards a women that was just taking a short cut through the park, Bellamy hadn't even noticed when the other person had entered the park but he didn't waste a second to jump up and meet the person when Koda tackled them to the ground.

"Koda!" Bellamy yelled at the girl laughed under the dog as he licked her face, Bellamy quickly called out Koda slightly harsher causing him to jump off the girl but that didn't stop him from wagging his tail in excitement and circling her. Bellamy wondered why Koda was so excited, he wasn't even that excited when he told Koda that they were going to the park. "Sorry about that"

She chuckled, getting off from the ground. Wiping the grass and dirt off her jeans before shrugging her shoulders "It's fin- Bellamy?" You froze as your eyes met the familiar brown ones, of course, Koda. How hadn't you realized that Bellamy was here after hearing Koda's name?

"Y/n? Wow, you look great" He wanted to smack himself in the face, who says that.

"Thanks, you too. I didn't expect to see you" Your smile was so bright, he almost forgot it, almost.

"Is it a good thing or bad" You chuckled, patting Koda who was still extremely happy about seeing you.

"Good, very good. I've missed you, Bellamy. We should catch up some time, I'm free next Sunday" He was slightly in a daze before chuckling and nodding.

"I think I'm free, ill have to check" He was most definitely free but you didn't need to know that, you nodded your head. You missed his smile.

"Uh, is this still your number" You leaned into him, showing him your phone. You didn't think much of it since you didn't feel anything romantic for Bellamy Blake but it was the opposite for him, but he still looked at the number surprised that you kept his number.

"Uh, yep" He smiled at you before you checked your watch, cursing at yourself for getting distracted.

"Awesome, text if your free or not but I better get to work. Nice seeing you Bellamy" You gave him a quick side hug before jogging off, and he kept his eyes on you till you were out of sight, he couldn't still be in love with you could he.