XXIV

|Curiosity Killed The Cat|

"Sinner."

"He was a God, he never said it. He never let it leave his lips, but you could see it. He was not like us, he was different. Someone who could help us be forgiven. I didn't want to go to hell, I didn't want to go."
__

"

Please," Joshua tried to pull his arm from Mingyu's grip in desperation, failing miserably.

His voice frail and his eyes bleeding of salty tears.

"P-please," Joshua begged, his feet dragged off the ground his heel ripping the grass from the soil, leaving tracks in the cruel earth, "Please, please, please!"

"P-P-" 

Joshua's body plummeted to the cold metal ground of the shed, immediately he shot himself back up sobbing, as he ran for the door, only to slam into it and be coated in the pitch black.

"N-no," Joshua slid down the closed door, he placed his hands to his ears and pushed his head down into his knees silently rocking himself as he cried.

Forgive me.

Forgive me.

Forgive me.

-

"Seungkwan," Vernon chirped from outside Seungkwan's classroom, his eyes exposed themselves to his peers inside the filled room, the rest of his body hidden behind the wall.

Seungkwan looked up from his sheet, his eyes met with Vernon's black ones, and his cheeks turned a crimson red.

"Excuse me, is there something you need?" The head teacher of the classroom asked, now turning his head to face the boy at the frame of the door.

"Yes," Vernon moved into the view of the teacher, looking up at him blankly, "I need Boo Seungkwan, he's supposed to help me find my classes."

"Seungkwan what?" The teacher glanced at Seungkwan then shook his head looking back at Vernon, walking up to the boy, "Stop playing games, you have a timetable look at that and get to your classes."

"I'm sorry sir, but I really can't get to them on my own you see," Vernon leaned up, signifying the teacher to shift down so he could whisper a secret into his ears.

The teacher obeyed and Vernon told him why he couldn't get to his class on his own.

"I see... then," the teacher looked Vernon up and down once more, the boy stared up at him blankly, his head tilted slightly, wondering why the teacher was taking so long to excuse them.

"Let me see your timetable, I should confirm first," the teacher flexed his fingers, demanding he receives the sheet for the boy's classes.

"Right," Vernon slipped his bag off his back and unzipped his knapsack, his eyes shifted down into his bag, and they shook in excitement as he shoved his hand into the bag and pulled out a blue sheet.