What's happening to me (22)

Sorry this chapter took long. I was quite busy and I couldn't think of what to write. Hope you enjoy.

RECAP

"Goodnight luna." We all say in unison but there was no reply.

3 WEEKS LATER

JASON'S POV

It has been three weeks since we brought Luna home and took her to the hospital and she has shown massive improvements to her health. "When will she wake up Lara. We need her, its been so long since we have seen her happy and moving. My wolf is getting restless." I heard Mason in our office. "Alpha I know its hard but I have no idea why she hasn't awoken." Lara spoke. There was worry laced in her words. "Is there any way to check on her wolf just to make sure." Mason sounded as if he was close to tears. "I am sorry alpha but it is not possible to do that." Mason sighed. "Alright. Thank you Lara for everything you have done. Have a good day." With that said Lara opened the door and looked up at me. "Alpha Jason." She bowed. "Lara." I bowed my head back at her. "Please watch and take care of Alpha Mason, his wolf is effected badly from seeing his mate like she is now and he is worried." She looked back at Mason who was now sitting at the desk with his head in his lap. "I will Lara. Thank you." She bows her head again and leaves me and Mason.

I look up at my brother and sigh. "Mason, buddy. Are you okay." I walk in and shut the door behind me. He didn't reply but I heard a little sniffle come from him. "Mason." I walk over to him and he lifts his head up. Tears. "Why does the moon goddess hate us." He wipes a few of his tears away but more fall in their place. "I don't know, but I don't think she done it on purpose. Its probably just a part of her big plan called life." I rub his back and he lets all his emotions out. "Why us, why her. She doesn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve what she's been through. She doesn't deserve us if this is what her life will be like." He lets all of his pain as he clutches on to my shirt like it was the only thing keeping him sane. "Don't say that Mase. She would so slap you right now for saying that." I scruff up his hair and I hear him chuckle softly. "She would definitely beat the shit out of me for saying something like that." His tears start to stop and a smile reappears on his face."You got that right brother." I laugh and pull him into a proper hug. "She's gonna be alright Mason. Shes a strong little wolf that one. If she can take the three of us on, for two rounds as well and still want more, then she can do anything." I make him laugh with a little of my dirty humour. "Yeah. Your right Jason. Lets go see if Greyson's holding up better than I am." He wipes any of the tears left on his face and stands up. "Thank you Jason, she is one lucky girl to have you as a mate." He little punches my shoulder in a jokey way. "No bro, she's lucky to have all of us as her mates." We walk out the door and head straight to the first place we could think Greyson would be. By his mates side.

ALEX'S POV (I had to. Why, cause I just wanted to)

"I want you to listen here and listen well runt." I grab Rose's hair and throw her across the room. She lands with a thud and whimpers out. I grab her by her legs and drag her back towards me, my fingers slowly made their way to her neck as she struggled to get away. "You will go to the New Moon pack and you will get me my mate or I will make sure you lose yours for good." I tighten my grip on her and she starts turning purple. "Yes." I growl and she whimpers a yes. "Good, I will send someone in to make you look a little nicer than you already are. Behave yourself and if I find out that you said anything to anyone about what you are doing or about me I will feel no way about killing you." I pull a knife from my pocket and hold it up to her stomach. She shakes her head and I put the knife away. "You will be leaving tomorrow." I walk away towards the door and turn back to her. "I suggest you do everything I say if you don't want anything to happen to your precious mate." I flash her my signature smile and leave her in the dark. "Michael." I shout through link. "Yes boss." He responded immediately. "Go find some clothes for our little prisoner and something to brush her hair with. Quickly." I walk towards the cell across the way. "Yes Boss." He sounded scared. I love it. Making my way to the door in front of me I look through the latch to see luna's mum muttering words but stop when she sensed my presents. "Where's my daughter." She gets up from her original position to come closer to the door. "Unfortunately she is not with us anymore but that wont be for long." I think back to when I left her in the hands of Joshua.