Explain everything (17)

This chapter is dedicated to Chunkychips6464 as you found my Easter egg in chapter 10. I put a song up called sweet but psycho by Ava max. (amazing song) and said a part of it when Jason was talking to Luna. If you don't remember then just look at the end of the second to last paragraph its there.

Sorry this chapter took so long to write, But it is was all worth it in the end. Make sure you read this chapter careful as it has IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

Enjoy.

LUNA'S POV

"Do you want a drink." I look at the woman who claims to be my mum. "Yes please dear. "She sits down on the Stella's armchair. "Grey can you get the boys please." I give him a reassuring look, telling him I will be okay. "Okay Luna." He walks away into the labyrinth of a house. "Luna honey, I know you don't believe me for what I said and that you said you saw your mother get ripped apart by rouges." She went to continue but I cut her off. "If you are really my mother what did I get for my third birthday from dad and what gift did you get me." I look at her with a curious look. "Your father got you a wolf teddy bear and I got you a little moon hair clip which you never took off till you saw me ripped apart because it would remind you of me. You also hid it behind the picture of the moon goddess you drew to keep it safe." She look at me like she was insulted I would question her about me when she clearly knows everything about me. "WHAT THE FUCK." I pick up the closest object to me and through it across the room smashing it in the process. The boys all run in ready to protect me. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM. YOU WALK INTO OUR YARD SAYING YOU ARE MY MOTHER WHOM I SAW RIPPED APART THIRTEEN YEARS AGO. AND WHY WOULD SHE JUST WALTZ INTO MY LIFE AGAIN AT THIS POINT OF TIME." I shout at the top of my lungs scaring the boys, making them move back. "Luna calm down its going to be okay. We will do a DNA test if you want to make sure." Mason gives me a reassuring look but his eyes told me other wise. He was scared. I started to breath trying to get my anger under control. "I will happily do a DNA test and when it come back positive I will explain everything from the beginning for you all." She gave us a sincere look. "Lets go then." Mason pulled me over towards the door whilst Jason waited for my 'mother' to catch up.

2 HOURS LATER

"Here are the results Alpha."The doctor handed Mason the paper. "Thank you Lara." She bows her head in a sign of respect. I can't wait anymore the anticipation is too much for my heart. "Will you do the honours baby." Mason winked and handed me the paper. Grabbing the paper out of his hand like a wild animal taking a red raw steak, I rip it open. My eyes scanned the paper and what I saw made me want to cry. "Mum?" I look at her. "MUM!" I scream and run at her. "OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS REALLY YOU. Where have you been I have missed you so fucking much." The tears come out of me like waterfalls. "Oh my baby Luna there is so much you need to know and so much you don't know." She hugs me back and calms me down. "Lets go back to the house and I will start from the beginning." She guides me to the door. "Boys." I shout to them to follow.

ANOTHER 1 LONG ASS HOURS LATER

"So I should start with the day I was met by the moon goddess. I was going for a walk through the forest, this was before you were born, and I saw a lone she-wolf on the forest floor. She was hurt, bleeding and unconscious. I picked her up and took her back to my house, she woke up as soon as I laid her down. She ran to the corner of the room and tried to make herself smaller. I told her she was safe and no one would hurt her anymore not even me. She soon warmed up to me and she told me everything that had happened to her. I got so fucking mad I destroyed half of my house, thank the goddess I had insurance, she then went on to tell me she ran away from that man and was so destroyed from the punishments he inflicted on her she collapsed from loss of blood. She mentioned where he kept her. I knew exactly where it was and I knew the leader of the pack she was kept in, lets just say he was a very old friend. I walked over to his pack and challenged him for his position as alpha, he was so cocky he thought he would win but shit happens and life can fuck you over. I beat his sorry ass and took his title along with his pack but I never kept it, I gave it to that she-wolf who was hurt by them so she could deal with all the ass holes that hurt her in a way she wanted to. I made sure she was really strong and capable to fight anyone before I gave it to her as someone would have challenged her and won. In the end I found out that she was a warrior of the moon goddess and that I was being tested.