Mia Grace

The next morning i woke up to the strong smell of bacon. I started to sit up, but immediately laid back down again as my head was vigorously pounding. This is why i don't drink.

"Good morning sunshine!" Rachel beams, and hands me a small plate of bacon, eggs, and toast. I thank her quietly, and before i can say anything else she hands me some aspirin and water.

I look at her slyly and smile. "You're the best."

"I know." She shrugged. "Now hurry up and eat because you have your interview today at 2:30."

I totally forgot. "Oh shit! What time is it?" I carefully put the plate next to me, and picked up my phone to check the time. It was already 12:45. I felt an instant weight on my shoulders as i groaned, and started to quickly eat.

After i finished, i headed over to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I absolutely loved taking showers, it always gave me a clear mindset, and time to really think about life. I poured a bit of the soapy shampoo into my palm, and began massaging it into my damp hair. I closed my eyes in relaxation, and my thoughts took over me. All my memories of the night prior came back to me flooding my mind. That beautiful man i saw.. i met Pete Wentz, god i was lucky.

What was the guys name again? Brendon?

I didn't want to spend too much time in the shower, so i quickly finished washing my hair and got out. I put on a fresh white v-neck, which turned out to show a little more clevage then i intended; and some dark navy jeans. I grabbed my phone and my white vans, and headed to the front door.

"Gotta run. I'll see you when i get back!" I shouted to Rachel who was now in her room.

"Okay sweetie, break a leg!"

Rachel always treated me like my mother, even though i was a few months older. But i secretly loved the feeling of having a best friend that truly cares about your wellbeing. She was always like this, the "Mom" of the group, even when we were in high school. She was the one to bring bandages, and advil to sleepovers, and i loved her for that.

I was never much of a party girl, last night excluded, me and Rachel just never really messed with that crowd. That's why after we graduated, we decided it would be good to live together. We look out for each other. Never kept secrets, this was the friend that i needed to have in my life.

Carefully, i drove down the highway on the way to hopefully, my new job. It was a simple network marketing business for skincare. I know, sounds boring, but i was actually really interested in cosmetology.

The building was only about 5 minutes away from our apartment, which made it even better. I made sure i looked at least a little bit presentable, as i stepped into the large building. A pretty woman at the front desk greeted me with a big smile on her face, and i felt comfortable, and welcomed. "Hello dear, do you need help with something?"

"Yes, i have an appointment at 2:30." I say, taking a deep breath, trying to call my nerves.

"Oh yes, with Ms.Montez. Right this way." She stood up from her small desk and headed over to the glass elevator. I was suprised, and a bit stunned on how fancy the building was. She took me up about seven levels until she let me out. "On your left." She said with a toothless smile and headed back down.

I pull my stray away hairs behind my ears and slowly open the door to see a blonde-haired lady looking down at what seemed like paperwork.

She didn't even look up until i cleared my throat, and even then she didn't look pleased. I swear i was her face before.. she looked so familiar it was strange. She had bright blue eyes and obviously, clear skin. She was absolutely stunning, and i have to admit i was a bit jealous.

"Hello, i'm Hailey. And you must be Mia." She extended a hand across the table and i took it without hesitation.

"Nice to meet you, Thank you so much for having-". Before i could finish my sentence there was a small knock on the door.

"Hey babe, i thought i would suprise you with lunch." The voice was oddly familiar. Hailey got up and walked over to the man, but i didn't turn around until i saw them give a small kiss to each other.. oh shit.

"Mia?"

**

thank you guys for reading! i love all of you with my whole heart<3 make sure to vote and chapters will come out more frequently!