And finally, the clock was about to hit 7:42 am. 

Not wasting any time, you quickly scurried in front of the mirror in the cafe and double checked yourself before your eyes made their way over to the front door, hoping any second from now to see a masked man walk through the door. 

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

...

Nothing...?

....

What...?

....

Where is he?

Slunking your shoulders and dropping your head, you leaned back against the coffee machine in utter defeat. 

Ji-Eun must have noticed the look of sheer disappointment that was now spread across your face as she walked over to you and squeezed your cheek. 

"I knew it!" She smirked, removing her hand from your cheek and pointing at the clock behind her. 

"All of this was for Mr 742 Black Coffee Guy, wasn't it!?" She asked with an amused expression. 

"D-don't make fun of me..." You said in defeat, dropping your head and rubbing at the soreness in your cheek. 

Just before you were about to turn around to walk away, Ji-eun pulled you back and swung her arm around your shoulders. 

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)" Her voice sounded sincere as she looked into your eyes. 

"I just couldn't resist... Since you were never willingly going to admit it, I had to confirm for it myself! So...." She trailed off, now averting her gaze from yours.

"So... what?!" You furrowed your eyebrows.

What on earth is she up to now...?

"I-I might have set the clock forward by 5 minutes" Ji-eun mumbled, hiding her face trying to avoid any eye contact.

"YAH!" You screamed at the girl as you slapped her on the arm. 

Ji-eun clutched her arm and her lower lip protruded in a sulky pout. As much as you were angry about being tricked like that, deep down you felt so relieved. It hadn't taken you long before your expression changed into a goofy smile, and the two of you began giggling over the situation. 

You must have lost track of the time joking around with Ji-eun, when you were suddenly interrupted by the sounds of someone clearing their throat behind you. 

Turning around, your eyes grew wide and your body went stiff.

The person stood at the front of the cafe with their bag slung over the counter-top, sending you into sudden shock.

It was him.

-----

//:A/N://

Thanks for reading and I hope you're enjoying so far! ^^

Please leave lots of comments, feedbacks and don't forget to vote. I seriously love hearing from you all. 

Much love

xx Katie xx