ch-25 Nakhre Noor Jahan ke

Hi friends long time no update but I had my tests and assignments .Believe me. I tried my best,even the update I have written by skipping my sleeping time.

Any way leave all this

Let's start the update

I hope you like it

Shivaay was declared face and was shifted back to ICU and he shared same room with shivanya.

Shivanya woke up with anika on her side and saw shivaay resting on a separate bed with shivansh resting on his side and shivansh was sleeping half hugging him .

She was overjoyed by the fact they were finally coming close and accepting each other and their relation.

But at the same time her eyes went to the drip attached to shivaay and his chest wrapped In bandaged .

She went washroom to greasy and up and saw a nurse checking shivaay ,
Shivanya- what happened papa ,this bandage all are you alright

Shivaay not wanting to stress is already suffered princess said it's nothing just from fight and some stress ,nothing happened to me princess .

Now leave all this how are you feeling now, docter came in the mean time and asked shivanya various questions which later docter declared they could discharge the father - daughter duo on the condition they won't do anything but rest and have a healthy meal .

Shivanya hated the smell of hospital so said yes for the sake of getting rid of the hell called hospital.

Shivaay was also eager to go home as hospital were keeping him away from his anika .She had to leave because only one person could stay at night and shivansh needed his father dearly . So it was a relief as he and anika decided to give them a chance.

They went to oberoi mansion but this time whole atmosphere was different .

Now everyone was very eagerly waiting for the sunshines of their house .

If somebody saw it would be like they are here to celebrate a big occasion. Like they were celebrating Diwali in the month of April .

But the joy was in the air. Every on from dadi,tej Singh oberoi to the smallest member 5 year daughter of rubhya.

Now om came to hospital and filled all the formality required for discharge of father daughter duo who were too much eager to be out of the medicinal smell place .It made them from sick even they were already the patients .

Anika packed all the stuff in the hospital in a bag and I'm brought discharge papers and they were ready to leave the grounds if the hospital.

Om drove them to the oberoi mansion and all their stuff from Raizada mansion were already brought and place in their rooms.

Shiaay, shivanya shivansh and anika reached got down the car and twins rushed to the door ready to go inside with the speed of jet. As they had a bet
who will reach inside first but as they were going to carve inside a hand stopped them to the door.

And guess what

Th at had belonged to non other than pinky Singh oberoi.

Rukk joa dono ,everyone were like what the he**

But after a second she said
Pahle mujhe nazar you utarne do bachcho

( first let me take all the evil eyes of you babies )

took a bunch of red chiles and moved it seven times from head to toe and burnt it.
She did same for shivaay and anika and everyone were happy with this change .