chapter_14 misunderstanding again

Here shivaay and Oberoi family are searching Shivanya and Shivansh like mads but in vane .

Anika is crying like anything.
Shivaay comes to his SSO mode and. Orders all his source to search his children.

Whole family has searched all roads and asked about that van they took.
When anika is crying alone
Then a call comes on anika's phone.
Anika picked up the call A male voice came Anu ahhh said his name .

Anika - cried more listening to his
And told him Shivanya and Shivansh being kidnapped by someone.
Male- Anu so many things happened in your life and when do you plan to tell me this ,when someone happened to

Anika- no no.. nothing will happen to my kids. God Cannot this to me he took everything from me but my kids no never ( nahi nahi kuch Nahi Hogan mere bachcha Ko , Bhagwan mere saath ESA nahi kar sakte ,mera Sab kuch toh chin hi chuke hai par mere bachche nahi kabhi nahi )

She wiped per tears and
Male - don't worry I will ask my detectives to search them ,stay in touch with them.

she called her investigator to search her children at any cost .after all she is also a renowned name in the world the AR.She her every contact and possibly every power to search her children.

Anika - Don't worry bachcha I will make I will find you and never let any harm come to you again ever .She thought I know who did this remembering 15 years back .

Flashback

Anika got to know that she is pregnant and going to have their baby.She wanted to tell shivaay about that so she went to meet him but when she reached there guards didn't let her go inside Oberoi mansion.

But gaurds told pinky about anika's arrival and she went to meet her .
Pinky when saw her eyes went to her swollen belly ,glow on her skin.

P- you shameless girl, what do you want now
A- aunty I know you hate me ,but you cannot hate you grandchild .
P- no never my grandchildren will be of a mother of pure blood khandani not a orphan, roadside trash like you.
A- please let me meet shivaay once
P- no never he doesn't want to see your face , even I am going to fix his marriage in a rich family .and he is ready to marry any girl I chose for him.He already forgot you.
A- but he needs to know about his child
P- who's child are you talking about, it is not my Heera sons child.it may be your some lovers child and you came to trap my son with this child of yours.listen you girl if ever came here or in my son's life I will kill your this child and remember pinky Oberoi never give up her words.

Flashback over

Pinky's words rang inside her mind again and again,she went to search for pinky whipping her tears and now her eyes had fire ,you know an Angry plus hurt plus one on whom hurt her children is most dangerous than any one in this whole world.

She found pinky in a corner talking on phone as soon as she saw her she cutted the call and turned towards her and said

Pinky - mil hai teri woh teri kechi se jabaan chalane wali ladki.( Found your that scissors like tong daughter)aur uska woh bhai ( and her brother)

Anika- mere . Bachche .kaha .hai( where. Are .my .kids)
Pinky was astonished at her question and thought how she got to know about that,does she hear my conversation on phone.

Pinky- I ii. Don't know.
She saw shivaay coming
Beta if I would have known I would have told you already.

A- stop your this drama and nonsense
Answer me where are my kids,you are the one who kidnapped them I know you well mrs oberoi .

Shivaay - what ,Anika what are you saying

Anika- yes shivaay she is the one ,she was the one who told me that you agreed to marry someone else when I came to tell that I am pregnant .She said she will kill my child if I told you anything.