♤Offender X Seme!Male!Reader♤

(Demon Reader; 8' tall, otherwise humanoid- he's stronger than Offender. Offender and him have been dating for a few weeks.)

Y/N's POV

Today is the only day for a while that I get to be basically home alone in the house.
Most people are either on sprees, or staying at their cabins.
With barely anybody else, a huge fucking mansion in an unknown location for the first time in ages; you know what I do?

I nap in the living room instead of in my bedroom.

Usually, if I were to nap on the sofa instead of on my bed, BEN would kick me until I leave, or Kagekao would dump a glass of water on my head.

However, BEN's on a spree and Kagekao is visiting some old friends in Japan for a few weeks, so it's nap time!

Sprawling out across the sofa, I click the T.V remote onto a random soap opera, and close my eyes as it hums along in the background.

As I fall into a light sleep, I feel something wrap around my waist and lift my into the air; Immediately recognising the tendrils as Offender's.

"Y/N~ Wake up~!"
He chirps in a flirty tone, but I hang limp in the air and keep my eyes closed.
"Shhhhh..."
I press my finger against his lips, and try and nap again, despite the fact that I'm dangling in mid air by Offenders tendrils.
"I won't stop until you wake up~!"
He whispers, teleporting us to his room and throwing me down on his bed.

Instead of blushing, flirting, or anything that he expected me to do, I roll over and go back to sleep.

"Y/N! Come on..."
He whines, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me again.
"Fine..."
I mutter, grabbing his shoulders and flipping us over.

Offender looks surprised -probably because he's usually very dominant, and I went from exhausted to wide awake in under a second.

"That's more like it~"
He smirks, making no attempt to move.
I work on unbuttoning his trench coat and pants, leaving him in his boxers.
"Jesus, babe- you're so fucking hot~"
I flirt, moving my hands up and down his abdomen and chest.

A pink tint covers his cheeks, and he turns his head slightly.
I place my fore-finger under his chin and move his head so that we're making 'eye' contact.

The pink burns darker when I do this, but I'm barely flustered.

"Y/N- why are you all dominant all of a... all of a sudden..?"
He stammers lightly; tense.

"Because I'm happy that for once, I get to pin you down~"
I tease.

Making the most of this position, I lean down and suck along his neck, burying my head in the crook.
A muffled groan leaves his lips, and I grin and bite down at the spot that caused that reaction.

"A-ah..."
He moans, squirming at the contact.
"Not used to being topped, huh~?"
I chuckle, grinding my crotch against his slowly.
He shakes his head quickly, and I laugh lightly.
"Get used to it~"
I whisper, licking up his neck.

I feel him shudder, and I sit up again. Grabbing his arms and pinning them above his head with one hand, I use the other hand to rub the bulge growing in his boxers.

Another moan escapes his lips, not muffled this time as I'd pinned his hands away from his mouth.

Biting at his neck again, I work up to his jawline and nibble there too. On account of him squirming beneath my grasp, I guess that's one of his weaker spots.
I move my mouth up to his, and start a heated make out session.