𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 sᴏᴋᴋᴀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀᴋɪ's ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇs

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ "THIS IS A CRIME

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚ "THIS IS A CRIME." Sokka complains quietly, "we should just fly straight to Omashu." Aang and Katara give no attention to him. They simply conversate and flirt, in my opinion, near the top of the saddle.

We shortly land on solid ground. Everyone, except Sokka, leap out of the saddle and set up for camp.

Later, while I gather the firewood, Sokka creeps his way towards me, trying to stay out of Katara's sight.

"I have an idea." He beams. While I hold twigs and sticks, my eyes roll, "every time you have an 'idea' we either almost die or get caught." I scold.

Sokka's quick to defend himself, "what?! That's not true!"

I bring up all the other times Sokka and I have ventured off back home, resulting in being chased by polar bear dogs, Sokka getting stuck in ice, or I almost being decapitated by avalanches. Long story.

"Oh cmon, Saki. This time is different."

I peer over his shoulder, spotting Katara sorting through nuts and berries for dinner.

Obviously, Katara is smart enough to never come with Sokka and me on our 'journeys'.

"Fine. What is it?" I groan, setting the firewood down where I stand. Sokka gleams with joy and explains his plan of action.

"This has got to be the most dumbest thing you've ever-"

"—SHHH!"

Sokka puts his finger to his lips. We peak over a ledge that casts down on a marsh with a catgator minding its own business.

"Tell me why you think this is a good idea," I whisper yell. Sokka turns to me, "we have a few days before we need to leave for Omashu. I don't see you coming up with anything to do." He glares at me. I toss my hands in the air, "but this is ridiculous!"

My voice startled the catgator. It fiercely glares at Sokka and I for being in its territory.

"Are you having déjà vu?" The scared to death boy beside me asks.

Before I could answer, the wild slithering beast charges at us. I pull Sokka's arm, leading him and I to a safe hiding spot.

"Bend at it! Bend at it!" Sokka yells at the top of his lungs.

"Would you shut up!?" We duck into a log that opens from both ways.

The catgator, however easily finds us, sticking its narrow head into an opening of the dead tree trunk.

Out of panic, I air bend a blast of air that sends the log, with us inside, flying into the sky. Sokka's high pitched scream could be heard for miles.

We land hard in a lake, breaking the log on half. I rub my back in pain while laying lifelessly on the water.

Only seconds later, Sokka jumps up, laughing and cheering like a maniac.

"AHAHAH! YES!"

I bend a whip of water to slap him in the face.

"You idiot, you didn't even get to ride it like you wanted!" I finally stand up. Sokka just shrugs.

"It was still fun, wasn't it?"

Sokka's lack of understanding that we almost just died frustrates me. I trudge out of the water and back to the camp.

"I'm never letting you drag me on one of your suicide quests again."

A/N

I feel like I don't show Saki and Sokka's relationship as much. This I honestly how I picture them acting towards one another.

Hope you liked it, let me know :)))