𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘɪʀɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ I'M DIZZY IN THE HEAD

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ I'M DIZZY IN THE HEAD. Slowly, I overcome the groggy feeling, gaining a sense of balance back. After I lift my head from the homemade pillow I made out of my bag of clothes, I realized how late it was. The sun was already setting, being just a tad bit west in the sky.

"Finally, you're awake." Anana snickers. She's on the other side of our camp. I sit up. It's been much more easier doing things these past few days. "Wow, I definitely see an improvement..." Anana notes.

She's sharpening her arrows, making them killing machines to use in case. "I'm gonna need some firewood. Are you okay to and get me some?"

I nod, pushing myself up to my feet. I'll admit, that was still painful. But it was bearable. I ventured off into the woods, looking for twigs and sticks that could be of any use. While I bent down slightly, a rustle in the bushes demanded my attention. Suddenly, my heartbeat became too fast for comfort. I stood up straight, looking around in all directions to make sure I was alone.

Just as I was sure I was, another movement could be seen again only a few feet away from the first sighting.

I drop the firewood, immediately going in an attack mode by bending a somewhat pathetic blast of air in the direction of the unknown being.

Leaves flew up into the air, sticks flying all sorts of directions. This revealed a preocular creature. It was a bunny.

I think.

But it has wings. And it was a vibrant shade of pink.

"Um..." I muttered, taking a step back, even rubbing my eyes to make sure I'm seeing this right. The creature twiddles its nose to begin approaching me with caution.

When it stops, the bunny-like bird thingy flaps its wings. As it starts levitating into the air, my feet trip over each other from trying to back up, landing me with a hard thud onto the ground.

This didn't stop the bunny. It hovered over me, making a weird unfamiliar squeaking sound. "Can...c-can I help you?" I stuttered as it plopped down right on my stomach.

I expected a wave of pain to consume me—however, this creature was weightless.

"What are you?" My head tilted with the question. This little flying bunny inches closer to my face, now our noses were just about to touch.

Suddenly, the pink animal hopped off my stomach and bolted deeper into the forest. It only took seconds before I pushed myself up to my feet so I could follow it.

I had to estimate the turns it might've taken since I lost track of him. But, when a little pond rested in front of me I came to a stop.

There on the other side was the bunny.

It was staring intently at me, almost persuading me to sit with its eyes. That's exactly what I did.

With no protest, I crossed my legs and kept contact with the eyes of the creature.