♕Night One - Part III: Shangri-La Beach♕

All the leaves on the floor had mulched together in clumps. Bobby and Todd trekked towards the beach. Screams and explosions could be heard from the forest. Dark heads flew out from the trees.

Todd drew back. "Was that a human head?"

Bobby shrugged. "It's too far to tell."

"I hope those are the robots' heads."

"Are you scared?"

"No!" Todd's quivering arms painted another picture.

"You're shaking like a leaf."

He gasped. "Are you calling me a liar?"

"No, but I'm only going to say this: you've never been good at lying."

Todd shrugged his shoulders, crunching into an apple. "That's a good thing, isn't it?"

Bobby rubbed his cheek. "Careful! You're spitting apples on me."

"I'm sorry about that."

Bobby opened his bag. All the supplies were there just as Sia promised. He pulled the items out and placed them into the sand. He couldn't see his weapon.

Todd mimicked his movements. "I'd laugh if you got a dildo."

"Is that really possible?"

"It's happened before. There's been times when someone got a razor, a frying pan, knitting wool and a tennis racket."

"Seems like you're quite a big fan of this show."

Todd bumped his shoulder against Bobby. Swerving his head as he peeped through Bobby's bag. "It just happens to be on when I watch telly in November."

Bobby tilted his head, dragging a wooden handle out of his bag. "You were praising the lesbian content of the show at the airport." Picking the handle up strained his arms when he attempted to lift the weapon. Holding the weapon in his hands made Bobby feel stronger. Despite trembling hands and painful joints, he kept a firm grip. "No wonder my bag felt heavy."

"That's a big sledgehammer."

"So, what's your weapon?"

Todd knocked at the bottom of his bag. "It sounds plastic and hollow."

"Is it what I think it is?"

"Better not be."

"Now I want to see."

Todd took out a pink dildo covered in purple glittery hearts. His face turned white as if he was holding a monster. The dildo slipped back into the bag. "That's just wrong!"

Bobby howled in laughter.

"Why are you laughing, Bobby?"

"You brought that onto yourself."

Todd was silent for once. His eyes drawn towards the sledgehammer. "Can we swap weapons?"

"I'm a priest!" Bobby gasped. "I don't need a dildo."

"What do you suggest I do with that stupid pink disco stick then?" Todd got it out of his bag, ready to throw into the sea.

Bobby gripped his wrists. "Don't do that, you'll pollute the ocean."

"I don't give a damn about the environment right now."

"You should appreciate the gifts that God made for you."

"Shut up!" Todd pinned Bobby onto the floor. "You know I don't believe in that religious crap."

"I'm sorry about that."