Chapter 30

Tzuyu
Chanmi and I went to a cafe to talk but sadly mark decided to tag along.

"Eonnie, how long have you been talking to mark hmmm?" I wiggled my eyebrows at the two.
"Tzuyu-" Mark said getting impatient.
Just then she spoke..
"Well you see-.. LETS GET SOME FOOD FIRST. Then we'll talk." Chanmi spoke.
"I'll order it." Said Mark.
"you shouldn't be up." She spoke.
"She's not wrong you know." I said after.
He reassured us that he'll be fine and that he'll only be up for a minute.
"So how have you been?"  I asked her.
"I've been great, school has been going really well. I also start my job next week at a cafe!" She said excited.
"Ooh a café! I might just have to come by one day." I smiled.
Mark came back after ordering.
"So you guys are a couple huh." I said to the both of them.
"Yeah, we are." Mark said as Chanmi turned red.
"I should've saw this coming. You guys were so flirty as kids." I laughed.
"No we weren't!" Mark exclaimed. "Where we?.."
for the rest of our time there we ate our meals and Chanmi and I caught up.

We took a taxi home. Mark went up to his room to rest as I set up the guest room.
"You know, I'm fine with sleeping on the couch." She said.
"I know you are but I'm not fine with it." I said while I fluffed up a pillow.
Mark then walked in and leaned against the door.
"She could come sleep in my room." He said.
I look over at Chanmi who was turning red as seconds flew by.
"I don't know, wouldn't want mini marks running around." I teased.
Chanmi then turned even redder.
"Kidding, kidding. You can go with Mark if you want. We're all mature here." I said as I looked over at Mark.
Watching them flirt made me miss Jungkook.
I walked up into my room and called him.
"Hey" he said through the phone. Just by the tone of his voice I could tell he was already smiling.
"what are you doingggg?" I asked.
"I'm about to go to sleep, why?" He said.
"I'm just bored and I miss you." I spoke.
"Should I come over?" He asked.
"If you waaaannnnttt." I said with a grin.
"on my way." He said.
Minutes after I hear the front door open and footsteps coming up to my door.
Jungkook threw himself on top of me into a big hug.
I haven't seen him much since the accident.
I hugged him tight, I missed him.
"Jungkook- I- can't breathe-... you're too-.. HEAVY" I gasped for air as I pushed him off of me.
He laughed.
"It's late let's go to bedddd." He whined.
"Okay okay let me go change into some pajamas." I replied as I walked into my closet to change.
After I turned off the lights and climbed into bed. He wrapped his arms around me and kissing me goodnight. From there we were both fast asleep.

ITS BEEN 2 YEARS LOL HI. STILL HAVE NO INSPO SO COMMENT SOME IDEAS! also just started a short fairytail story so please check it out <33