Chapter 3. New School.

-Beep Beep Beep-
I woke up and turned off my phone alarm.
"First Day at a new school!" I said to myself.
I walked into my closet to pick out the perfect outfit because surprisingly this school doesn't require uniforms!
I chose a pink knitted halter, shorts, a long knit cardigan and white converse.

I grabbed my phone and my backpack and went to the kitchen to eat

"Morning~"
"Good morning Chewy!" My mom said as she handed me a bowl of strawberries and a glass of milk.
I quickly ate and said my goodbyes.
I walked out to see the same neighbor from the week before waiting at my mailbox.
"Why are you here?" I asked curiously.
"I'm supposed to be walking you to school, since you're a few months late." He replied.
"Oh okay. Well, let's go!"
It was a 15 minute walk from my house to the school. When we arrived I saw 8 familiar faces, 3 of them ran to me as soon as they saw me.
"CHEWY!" They all said as they ran.
"Sana! Momo! Dahyun!" I said as I hugged them.
The rest started walking over with huge smiles on their faces.
We talked for what felt like hours and I just remembered the neighbor who walked me here, I looked up to him.
"Sorry, You can go if you want."
"I should be walking you to class."
"Ah," I looked over to my friends.
"Sorry ladies, I have to get going. I'll see you all at lunch!" I smiled and waved and they did the same and started walking away.
"Let's go." He said and started walking.
"Hey wait up!" I ran up to him.
"What's your name by the way?"
"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook."
"Well I'm Chou Tzuyu, You can call me Chewy though."
We arrived to class and I saw Dahyun and sat behind her.
She leaned over and whispered to me,
"The teacher is usually late."
"I see.."
Soon the teacher walked in.
"Good Morning Class, As you all know today we have a new student. Would you please stand up and introduce yourself to us."
"Annyeonghaseyo, Tzuyu imnida. I hope to be successful here so please take care of me." I said and bowed.
-Skipping Class and Off to Lunch-
Dahyun and I walked out together and headed to the canteen.
"Wow~!" I said in shock.
The place was huge and there were so many tables.
I saw my friends sitting together at one table and next to it I saw Jungkook laughing with a group of guys.
"Hm.."
I sat down beside Momo and Dahyun.
"I'll go get some food, what do you guys want?" Sana said.
"Sandwiches" We all said at once and laughed.
It was nice to have a group of friends unlike my old school.
Sana came back with many sandwiches and Momo began stuffing her face.
I took a bite and saw Jungkook talking with another girl, they looked like they were having fun, he was laughing while she tried to keep a stern face.
I put my sandwich down.
"I'm sorry Sana but I don't feel like eating..."
"Huh, Why not?" She asked.
"I just don't feel good.." I replied.
"Oh okay, We'll see you after school!"
I nodded and walked to a dance studio to calm my mind, What? Did I not tell you that I like to dance?

——————————————————————
Should I include more ships? Please name some!!! Hopefully you're enjoying this, I'm still new to writing but please support me! -Chanmi.