Chapter 28

2 months later.
Mark
I woke up to a sleeping little sister at my side.
"..Tzu?"
She rises up and rubbed her eyes.
"M-Mark?!!" She hugged me tight. I could feel her tears soaking through.
"You're awake! I thought I was gonna lose you. You scared me so bad." She cried.
"It's alright, I'm here aren't I?" I spoke.
Then the doctor came in.
"Oh my! You're awake. Let me help you sit up."
He walked over and fixed the bed allowing me to comfortably sit up.
"You were supposed to wake up about a month ago!!" He spoke.
"Oppa, do you remember what happened?" Tzuyu asked while she wiped her tears.
"Yeah, I went to go buy a necklace.. then I walked out. That's what happened.."
"Ahh the necklace, it's in my office let me grab it."
"A necklace?? For who?!" Tzuyu asked again.
"For a girl.. we were gonna have our first date that day.. but now I think I'm too late." I said.
"Too late? It doesn't matter! I think it's her fault this happened to you!" Tzuyu yelled.
I know it wasn't her fault.. but what if she thought I just blew her off. What if I am too late.
"Tzuyu, it wasn't her fault. I personally think it's the driver. He shouldn't be driving like that. Anyways I'm fine now."
"HYUNG!" Jackson yelled as he ran in with all of Got7 following him.
"Hey Gu-" they all hugged him at once. "Man, how much we missed you."

Mark caught up with everyone and everything... blah blah blah

"So, what happened with the girl?" Yugyeom asked.
"Yah. Don't bring her up now! He just woke up." Said Jinyoung as he slapped his arm.
"It's fine. I think I'm too late now. I think I lost her.."
Then footsteps came walking in.

"Lost me? I've been waiting for you this entire time."

Anyways guys, I know this was short but I wanted to get this update out for you. But I really wish for you guys to read With U and be prepared for arranged relationship. If I get support on those I will try to update this more often. Alright? Alright. Bye xx -Mvknae