Chapter 26

Jungkook's POV

Finally Jinyoung came with his girlfriend and another girl..?
"Hey Junior!" I waved him over.
"Man, look at Kook, growing up." He replied and laughed.
"Anyways this is my girlfriend Jisoo and her friend Lisa."
I bowed towards both of them.
"Nice to meet you both, my girlfriend Tzuyu is just over here-" I turned around to see her missing, and so is Chaeyoung Sana and Taehyung.
"Aish.. they snuck away from the group. I'm guessing they're inside eating. Let's go?"

We all walked inside and saw the 4 eating at a table. I walked behind Tzuyu and poked at her sides causing her to jump.
"Ugh, Jungkook you scared me!" She yelled.
I just poked her cheek and sat next to her.
We ended up all talking about school and stuff.

Tzuyu's POV
I kept looking over at Lisa, she kept staring at Jungkook in an admiring way. Ugh I hate it.
"Hey guys do you wanna go watch a movie? I heard a new scary movie was released!" Lisa squealed while she batted her eyes towards Jungkook.
"Sure, thats sounds fun!" Jungkook replied.
Ugh, I will not allow her to take my Kookie..
We all walked towards the Cinema and Jinyoung, Jungkook and Taehyung paid for everyone.
While they were paying I whispered to Sana,
"Hey.. I think Lisa might like Jungkook.. can you sit on the other side of him for me? Please!" I whispered.
"I've been noticing the way she looks at him, so of course I'll sit on the other side, I will not allow her to ruin my favorite ship." She whispered back.
"Thanks!!" I whispered.
We all walked in and took our seats,

Once Sana and Taehyung sat next to Jungkook I saw Lisa pouting

Once Sana and Taehyung sat next to Jungkook I saw Lisa pouting. Haha.
The movie wasn't starting yet so Jungkook and I walked out to get food.
"Oppa, im gonna use the restroom okay? Just by me candy." I said as Lisa walked in.
"Okay. Hurry back okay?" He replied
"Okay!" I smiled and kissed him, I took a short glance at Lisa, who became red with anger.

I walked past her and went to the restroom.
As I was applying my lip balm Lisa walked in.
"Do you really think Jungkook is gonna stay with you forever?" She smirked.
"As long as we love eachother, yes." I replied putting away my lip balm.
"Ha. Ha. I'm going to have Jungkook, I'll easily win him over."
"Yeah Yeah whatever." I said as I walked past her again and exited the restroom. As I walked out she grabbed my wrist and dug her nails into it.
"Ow.. ugh. Let go Lisa!" I felt her nails going through my skin.
"Jungkook doesn't love you.. HE LOVES ME AND ILL MAKE SURE OF IT!" She yelled.

"Are you sure about that?" Jungkook appeared behind Lisa.
"Why would I love someone as cruel as you?" He laughed.
Lisa took her nails out of my wrist and pretended to be hurt.
"O-Oppa! Tzu- Tzuyu, she hurt me!" She faked cry.
"Oh yeah? Where?" He replied.
She hesitated,
"H-Here!" She quickly scratched her leg with her shoe.
"Obviously you just did that.." I replied unamused.
Jungkook walked past Lisa and went straight to me.
"Are you okay baby?" He looked at my wrist. It began to bleed from the crescent shaped holes.
We left Lisa and walked to the front to get a first aid kit. Then we walked back into the movie theater. Just in time!

Lisa seemed mad because she couldn't sit by Jungkook. Haha.

The movie was fun. We all walked out happy (even Lisa).
*ring ring ring*
"Hold on Jungkook, someone's calling."
"Hello?"
*phone drops*

Aigooooo! I'm sooo sorry I haven't been updating this! Ive been running out of ideas and I'm currently writing other books!!! A new book "arranged relationship" will be out soon so please go support that! I also think I might cancel this book. The plot is confusing. Oh! And please support my book "With U"!! It's about Samuel and Chungha! I hope everyone is enjoying their break. Finals are finally over! Phew. Please let me know if I should cancel this book. I've already started a new Tzukook book that'll hopefully be successful. And if I shouldn't cancel it please leave me some ideas for what should happen next. Until next time, bye! xx -mvknae