Chapter 21: He's my first

En başından başla

But I'm thinking about Lisa and our plans for her right now. We decided to rent a KTV for Jennie and Lisa to have a chance to talk with each other but since Jisoo was here, I think our plans for this day won't work. That is why I'm praying for Lisa won't come this night because if she saw Jisoo and Jennie together here, I'm pretty sure she will misunderstood things and this is not a good idea because it will just worsened their situation again. I just hope Dahyun received my text. Aiish! Such a waste!

"Rosé, can we sing now? I think that person we are waiting for can't make it. I'll be picking a song now ok?" Jennie said to me.

I checked the time on my watch and it's getting late now so I guess they can't make it. Well it's better for Lisa not being here because she will just see Jennie and Jisoo singing together and get jealous afterwards.

The two of them started picking a song and of all the song they will choose why I love you by Akdong Musician? And what the heck! Are they for real? Jisoo and her will sing it as a duet? Gosh! They're not even a couple.

Ok fine, I understand now why Lisa will act like that. Seeing Jennie and Jisoo like that makes me feel jealous too. For Pete's sake, it really hurts me seeing Jisoo with my bestfriend. This is so fucking torture for me. I should be the one on Jennie's place right now. That should be me, who will be her partner while singing that song. But sad to say, I'm just her sister and I need to accept the fact.

--------------
Jennie's POV

My eyes go to you automatically

It's not even

like the print on

your clothes are eye-catching

Even when I'm doing

something else all day

This person is quite alright

I started singing Su-hyun's part while I felt that my phone is vibrating. I just didn't mind it and enjoy singing in Karaoke since I already knew that it was just Taehyung who is looking for me. Well, I know he can wait so right now I will just spend my time here while singing. I missed this thing since as far as I know the last time I go out with my friends on a KTV is when I was in middle school and that was a long time ago so I really thanked Rosé for this brilliant idea.

Each and every one of your

actions puts me up and down

I'm not someone

who smiles this much

Looking back, I suffered

a lot because of you too

But each and every one of

those things, I don't hate it

Jisoo sings Chan-hyuk's part and when she finished it I get ready myself to my favorite part.

"I love you uh oh" I sing while smiling to Jisoo.

"Sarang-"

"Guys we're already here!" Someone shouted from the door which caught our attention. I immediately turn away to check who it is and I literally freeze on my spot when I recognize them.

"Da-dahyun and Li-Lisa? You came?" Rosé said nervously.

Confusion is written on my face while thinking why they are here. I thought this night is just for my circle of friends? Why they are here? But that's not the problem here, my problem is how I'm going to communicate with Lisa? For Pete's sake, she's not talking with me and it will be a little awkward having her presence here.