Chapter 10

A/N: Hey guys. I'm so sorry that it took me three or four months to update again. I know, I am a very very evil person. But here's a new chapter.

Once again, this is my first Aris X Reader fic and I don't usually write this. So I apologize for any mistakes because this book was just a request.

As (Y/N) showed Aris around the Vale, she felt a little uncomfortable around him. She just shrugged it off and thought that it was because he was the first boy around here. But it was actually because of the way he looked at her. His eyes were on her and seemed to have a battle inside them.  The way his eyes would turn cold then soften up was something that confused (Y/N).

She waited for him to say something or to ask questions like how Greenies were usually, but this boy was just silent. (Y/N) thought that maybe he was shy or felt uncomfortable since he was the only guy in the sea of girls. Something like that is bound to be unsettling.

When the tour was over, (Y/N) looked at Aris who was still silent. She felt his stare the entire time, but when she'd look at him, he'd pretend that he was looking at something else. (Y/N) was usually a nice and welcoming person but with how the day has been going and this boy messing with her head, she's bound to lose some control on her temper.

"Do you want to go back to the Croaker's Hut?" She asked him. "The tour is over now. You should get some rest."

"Yeah," he squeaked out. When she heard how small his voice was, (Y/N) regained her temper and didn't want to scold the boy. She thought of his situation and reigned in her annoyance and anger.

"I'll walk you there," she offered.

"Um I think I know where it is," he replied. "I'm good."

(Y/N) was quite surprised with his response. It really felt like he was pushing her away. She already felt like he hated her with how he was looking at her the entire tour and this response towards her was really pushing her buttons.

"Okay," she replied.  "Just look for me if you need help."

(Y/N) went over to Rachel who was in the kitchen. Rachel waved at her with a smile and she tried to mimic her mood but she couldn't. Rachel noticed the girl's different mood and her expression turned to one of concern.

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

"Just a really long day I guess."

Rachel pursed her lips before saying, "So I saw that Aris is awake. You were with him. How'd that go?"

"Horrible," she rolled her eyes. "I need to ask, did he seem weird to you? I mean, when you saw him and me walking."

"He looked," she stopped to think. Then she suddenly smiled and laughed, "constipated," she finished.

(Y/N) smiled and laughed. "Remember that weird dream you mentioned earlier?" Rachel nodded. "I'm going to say something weird this time."

Rachel raised a finger, telling (Y/N) to wait. Then she closed the kitchen door so that they won't be disturbed. "Okay. Tell me."

"I feel like I've known him before," she confessed. "Is that crazy? Like we have this connection." She looked at Rachel and waited for a reply.

Rachel tried to seem shocked and little confused but she felt as if what (Y/N) is saying is something that's not odd. It was all because she felt the same thing with Aris as well. Well, not exactly the same thing. She didn't feel as if they knew each other before, but she knows that they have this connection because of the telepathy thing. As much as she wanted to share this to (Y/N), Aris told her to keep it to herself.

"I don't really know what's happening around here," she chuckled nervously. She was glad that (Y/N) was too absorbed in her thoughts to even notice.

"I feel like I truly know him. Like we have a connection, Rachel," sighed (Y/N).

"Are you sure that you're not the one who has a crush on him?" Rachel teased because she has no idea how else to respond.

"I don't think that romance between us is possible."

"Why do you say that?" She tilted her head.

"No matter how he tries to hide it, I can see it in his eyes that he hates me. I don't know why, but I want to find out."

Read

Love

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

❤️ Once_Upon_A_Glade