31: The Boy is Mine

Mulai dari awal

"Millie's on some fuck shit. I wanted us to enjoy our lil moment and then post up bout you. She got my phone going ham with people being nosey, messy, and playing detective like they know some shit" Dave spoke. April could tell by the tone of his voice that he was frustrated and that urked her nerves even more and Millie was to blame. Why couldn't she just let him go?

"All I'm a say is I been through the bullshit with Chris and I sat back and watched that relationship blow up in flames and turn into shit. I won't do that to this one. So I'll let you handle ya baby mama this time around but if this shit continues then I'm a handle it myself and you know we both don't want that. I'll keep it cute and grown up. We can have a sit down one on one and if that doesn't help then she won't like my resolve because I'm not sitting back this time" April smacked her lips and sat up against her headboard pissed. "I ignored a lot of shit but that's dead this time around so for her sake I hope she takes heed to what you have to say"

"Damn ma it sound like you ready to fight for papi" Dave joked. April knew he was trying to make light of the situation because he knew that she was getting more upset.

"All day everyday" she small smiled as if he could see her.

"That's what papi likes to hear"

"I bet you do" she quipped.

"If you got me" Dave started.

"I got you" April finished their saying.

"Say less, I'm sorry though this isn't how I wanted our relationship to start off. I wanted to enjoy it and then tell the world about my woman"

"It would've been cool if this shit hadn't happened but I think things were going a lil too smooth for us so somebody had to come and try to snatch the rug from under us like it was supposed to stop what we got going on. This shit doesn't stop the show" April shrugged. She saw the bullshit coming a mile away once Millie opened her mouth.

"True but that ain't stopping shit over here"

"Bet, but um I'll let you go so you can finish ya session just make sure you handle the situation AND please don't let her get to you so she can have more shit to post online. We both know she's trying to get under ya skin"

"Understood...I know you not tryna get rid of me though"

"Nope, not at all but my sisters are fuming and silently going in on ya baby moms and being the good girlfriend that I am I'm not gonna have you on the phone while WE ether her ass. That would be a lil too rude cause we can get a lil reckless at the mouth papi" April smiled mischievously knowing that if Dave heard the shit he'd probably be shocked because that was a side she wouldn't let him see too often besides the time she snapped on ole girl at the studio.

"Say no more just make sure y'all don't post up no shit. She's looking for you to check her or one of ya peoples to sound off so she can cry crocodile tears"

"Heard ju" she said sounding just like him.

Dave couldn't help but to laugh. The more they hung around each other the more they rubbed off on each other. "Later ma"

"Later papi" she made a kissing sound before she hung up.

My Papi💋👅🍆: see I don't even have to tell you to gimmie my lips. You know the drill!

Mine👸🏾🍑💙: bye East 🙄😘

"First and foremost I need you to fill me in on this Dave situation before I go in on his bitch ass bird brain baby mama because I already know she's talking bout you" Hazel rolled her eyes and smacked her teeth her attitude on 100. They all huddled up on April's bed as they normally did.