I stop at a portrait of a family. A family of slender's. Their was a woman having a long white hair, pale white face. She have no eyes nor nose but a smile was place on her face. She was wearing  a white beautiful gown. Next to her was a man having the same faceless appearance of Slender having a straight face. He was wearing a dark brown vest with white polo shirt inside. Dark pants and his arm was place around the slender woman's shoulder. In front was four slender kids. Their was slender who has a smile and wearing warm clothes. Their were other three., he having a deep dark eyes with a joyful smile wearing a polka- dots attire. The other having a smug look and was wearing a block jacket and a small fedora on his head. Lastly was a slender wearing glasses and wearing warm clothes. 

It seems that it was taken somewhere in the winter. The attires they all wore was warm and cozy, they all look happy and complete.

"Savage?" I look behind seeing none other Eyeless Jack. "What are you doing here? Your suppose to be resting?" he ask.

I only smiled and turn my back on the picture I am looking at. "I wake up earlier." I said. He look down at me and our eyes meet. "Are you feeling any better?"

"A little back ache and hungry. Slender said it's a day off today but he said to keep in mind that no one is messing around the mansion again."

"Oh, ok? Wouldn't he be working and making anyone he called for looking into the problem right now?" I ask.

"Your not Savage.. Rex's sister?" he ask. I blush forgetting that I wasn't in my form. I awkwardly smiled. 

"Yeah.. hehe, I forgot this was not my body."

"Well, you need to head back. You had a long day yesterday. That is what I think for Slender giving us a day off."

"Thanks for caring but I don't need it. Savage need it the most." I said. 

He nodded and excuse himself and walk off. He didn't bother to look back so I thought of following him. I stayed silent carefully hiding from him as I sneak up on him. He turn on a corner and went inside a black and white painted door. I lean towards the door when it close and started eavesdropping.

"I thought it was her then I found out it wasn't." I herd EJ's voice on the other side.

"You can talk to her when she wake up."

"I would not."

"She keep on calling you Jack."

"Your name is Jack."

Their conversation seems to be getting quieter like if they were walking away from the door.

"This is getting no where, LJ"

"What do you want me to do?"

"I just need someone to talk too, I guess."

"That is something new."

"What happened yesterday was unexpected."

"Everyone agree to that.."

"When I got hit by one of her power I suddenly can't control my own movement."

"You where so skilled yesterday.."

"The point is LJ, I don't remember what happened after that."

"Well how far do you remember?"

"I just can't control my body and I was transported somewhere."

"Is this somewhere good or bad?"

"I was sent some place, a park to be correct."

"That seems a good place."

"I was standing there unable to move. Their were only two people in the park. Savage and a little boy. They were on the swing talking and laughing. The boy jump down and started running away from her. She giggled and started running after him. I herd her say a name but it the word that came out was a bit in a whispered."

"What happened after?"

"While Savage was finding the little boy her head then turned behind a tree. She started walking towards it. My feet started to have a mind on it's own and started following her. I herd her say something soft and panic seems to be filled her voice. She ask, 'Jack... where are you?' Then she stop walking and she started tearing and everything turned dark. Her form was the only thing that was left on the abyss. Her crying form and sobbing sound."

"Seems to be that your inside Savage's mind while you where out of control."

'That is a lot to take in' I thought.

"What are you doing eavesdropping on LJ's room?" I yelp in surprise and saw Sanity behind me. I look at her and mentioned her to be quiet. 

"Why?" she ask. I grab her ear and whisper to her  what I am doing. "ah-ha. Look, mind their own business, we have other business to do."

"Like what?"

"I need you to posses someone and get a special necklace on this girl here." Sanity said and she handed me a picture of a girl in a braided hair. "Get the necklace and bring it to me."

"Why not do it yourself?You said you don't need Savage's body just to stay alive."

"I have other matter to attend to-"

"Like what exactly?"

"Keeping you away from Hider."

"Sorry but no. I will be having a word on my ex."

"You have to do it, you have no choice if you want to have a normal life again."

"What?"

"Just get me the necklace and everything will make sense after."

"Not until you-" I was then push back away from Savage's body that Sanity was now controlling it. "Hey!"

"You won't able to return back until you get me that necklace."

"Let see about that!" I flew towards it ready to get back to controlling her again. She look at me with a smirk when I flew towards it, I just pass through like a ghost. 

"I'm in control of the body, I'm much powerful than you. I won't let you back until you get what I ask for." she said in a stern voice making me feel afraid.

"Alright, fine." I said and headed to posses someone in the mansion.

Edit Date: April 17, 2020