"You gonna talk to me?" He didn't answer again.

Choosing to stay right where we were, I sat on the floor. Right in the middle of the narrow hallway where we'd surely be in the way of anyone walking. I swear I saw Harry's face flicker with confusion for a split second.

"Until you communicate with me in some form, I'm not moving from this spot and I promised we'd be back before the bell, so."

As if on cue, a group of kids walked out of a classroom followed by a teacher. The closer they approached the more he looked at me as if to say "get up". I placed one of my arms on my knee and placed my head on my fist. The class got closer and closer and the ones that were ahead of the rest stepped around Harry and I. I sat frozen in the same spot.

"O-okay, okay." He motioned to help me get up but I didn't accept it.

I dusted my pants off and checked my phone. "Well thanks to your overly dramatic ass, the bells about to ring and we have no time to talk."

He shrugged and began walking back to class. I followed, and we made it in just as the bell had rung. Although it was time to leave, a few kids took their time packing up and made occasional glances to the back at us. Harry packed his things really fast and left.

The bell rung again, and I made my way to my second period. About 5 minutes in, my phone buzzed on the table.

H: You should really learn to mind your business. Could wind up bad for you.

Me: lmao is that a threat, styles?

No reply.

***
I hadn't seen Harry the rest of that day, not even in class. Maybe he went home early. Work was extremely slow and I was extremely hungry. There weren't any customers in the store, and the few of us employees that were there just stood around waiting. Bailey was in the back reorganizing and Jonathan wasn't here, so I had no one else to talk to. My stomach rumbled then, and as if sent by the Gods on cue, someone walked in the store with a bag of food from my favorite place.

"Is there a Miss uhh... Lena around here?" He asked, with a wide grin on his face. I left the counter to go give him a hug.

"Is this for me? Please tell me it's for me." My stomach growled a little more.

"Delivery. There's some in there for Bailey too." Liam raised the Wingstop bag and handed it to me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I held the bag close to me.

"No problem. Now I gotta go, I just wanted to make sure you didn't starve. I had a feeling you hadn't ate yet." He laughed and began walking out the store.

"Such a good brother. Love you, Payne!" I called out.

"Love you too!" With that he got in his car and drove off.

"Who was that?" Bailey walked out the back.

"Liam brought us food." The smell of the food was getting to me.

"Are you serious? If Sophia wasn't in the picture I swear." She mumbled and smiled.

Gag. "This is my food now." I took the bag to the back and decided now was the perfect time to take my break. The other people in the front could handle watching the store.