Chapter 1: London, Here we come!

Olivia's POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* Ughhh. What's that noise?!? I turn over to my right side and see my alarm clock ringing displaying the time 6:49. Great! I have less than an hour to get ready. Note my sarcasm. 

I stand up and head for the shower. I turn on the heater and the water. I use my favorite shower gel, Vanilla Rose. After my shower I dry myself off and go to my closet. I see my calendar and find out that today is the last day of school.

"How could I forget?!?" I cry out. I went to my closet and picked a ruffled white shirt, denim shorts, and ankle boots. I walk over to the mirror and put on some foundation, blush, mascara, and my favorite pink lip gloss.

I stare at myself in the mirror and I gotta say I look fine. I should probably tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Olivia Parker, im  17 years young and I go to a fashion school in New York. I have mid-lenght brown hair and hazel eyes. My best friend in the whole word is Katie Olsen. She goes to school with me. Im an aspiring designer and I wanna go to London some day. 

Well thats about it. Off to school!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Liv!" Katie screams from across the hall. "Katie!" I scream back. "It's our last day of school today!" She says. "I know, well lets go!" I say.

*After a couple of hours of crying, speeches, etc.*

"Bye guys! I'll miss you!" I say sniffing.

"We'll miss you too!" scream the other girls. I love them all. I'm gonna miss this school. I walk out of the school and my phone beeps. I open the message I got.

FROM: Katie Cat <3

Hay girl hay! Where are you? 

TO: Katie Cat <3

Im at the parking girl =D.

FROM: Katie Cat <3 

Wait for me I'm gonna sleep over!

I wait and she appears after a minute.

"Lets go!" She screams jumping in my car.

I get in start the car and we head off to my appartment. We watch movies, eat, gossip, and talk about One Direction, and talk about our dreams.

We both wanna go to London and be fashion designers there. We always planned about it. It's true and our parents know, they approve of it.

"Let's go to London next week!" Katie says suddenly

"Katie, that's too soo--" I say but Katie cut me off.

"Liv, we've been planning this since I can remember. We both know what we wanna be and we wanna be fashion designers." Katie says

"Yeah but what college are we gonna attend there?" I say

"We'll sort it out! We have months to think about it when we get to London!" says Katie

''You know what, you're right! Next week were off to London!" I say

Katie and I jump around and celebrate for a few minutes then we booked ourselves flights London. Its official. Next week, my bestfriend and I, are off to LONDON!

A/N: Hey this is the first chapter! Comment what you think about! Hope you like it!

~Gianna @ItsMeeG