Chapter 47

Anna's P.O.V

I went down the hole & I saw complete darkness. I moved my hands around to see if there was a wall or something & I was right. I felt a wall & so I kept touching it while walking, hoping that there wouldn't be a dead end. I continued until I could see a light. It wasn't so bright but I was still able to see it. I ran towards it. I was almost to the entrance when I heard someone talking. The voice sounded familiar.

"We need to make sure she doesn't change back." It's Pitch. "Last time it happened it was because she was still in there, we just need to make her whole mind and body into complete darkness." What is he talking about? WHO is he talking about?

"How should we be able to do that?" says another male voice. How many people are there?

"She has to kill her loved ones. That's the only way she can come to her inner darkness. She did kill Frost, now she just needs to kill the others."

Without thinking, I jump out from behind the wall, revealing myself. "Elsa would never do anything you say!" I yell at him.

"Why if it isn't Anna. Glad you can join. Say, how would you like to die today? Sounds fun right?" He says smirking. Before I can attack him, someone grabs me from behind. I look to see that it's Hans and I try to get out of his grip but he's too strong.

"Take her to the dungeon. We'll wait until dawn." Pitch says and Hans nods. It was a bad idea to come here alone. I hope the others find me as soon as possible. There has to be a way for me to tell them where I am. I start thinking of something and come up with a good idea. It has to work!

Punzie's P.O.V

We all started walking around after about 5 minutes of arriving here. In movies and stories, a hideout in the forest is always a huge abandoned house. We a can't seem to find it. We're walking together so I guess we'll never find it if we don't separate.

"Guys, I think you should separate. Maybe if we head different ways, one of us can find the hideout." I say. They all nod and before we separate, it starts raining. The thing is, it's not raining everywhere. It's creating a trail for us.

The first thing that comes to mind is...Anna! I look around and see if she's with us but I see that she isn't. No wonder it's been too quiet! Ugh, I feel terrible for forgetting about her now!

"You guys I think it's Anna. Something might've happened to her. We need to follow that trail the rain is making for us." I explain. Once again they nod and we all run, following the rain path.

We get back to where we first got to and we get confused for a second. The rain continues, still making a path. After a few seconds, we get to a hole. I see that there's an ice trail.

Elsa.

Without saying a word I jump in the hole, the others following me. It's completely dark down here. I make a fist and form fire around it. Once I'm able to see, I notice another ice trail. Elsa is totally down here.

We all walk down the trail until we see another light, it isn't too bright though. I put out my fist fire and we make our way to the light. We look around and there's a lot of cages and there's also a globe in the middle. We all go in separate directions in search for Anna and Hopefully Elsa.

After a while, we all get back together near the globe. Kristoff found Anna and we all run to her, hugging her.

"Anna what were you thinking coming down here on your own?!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you guys but I did find out some information." She says and we all look at her. "I heard Pitch saying that in order for Elsa to transform to her dark self, she kills her loved ones." She explains.

"Her loved ones? Her parents are dead so that means..." I say, trailing off and looking at Anna.

"She has to kill Anna." Eugene finishes. She looks down and sighs.

"Not just me. It's all of us. The other day, Elsa told me that she cared for not just me but every single one of us." She says.

"Well if she has to kill all of us, what if we set up a trap so we can get her back like Jack did the last time." Merida says.

"That's actually a good idea." I say.

"We could find out where Pitch is taking her or at least find out where she is, find a time and location, and set up the trap there." Hiccup says.

We all nod and start discussing our plan. Hopefully, we will get our Elsa back.

----------------------------------------------

Hi everyone.! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in the longest time ever, I just had writers block and couldn't think of anything.

I know this isn't a long chapter and I'm sorry but that's all I got for now.

But HAPPY NEW YEAR

What did you guys do to celebrate.?

I just had this little 'party' thingy at my house. It was pretty boring.

If you guys want, I was thinking that we could do 'Ask The Author' where you ask me questions and I will TRY to answer most of them at the end of each chapter.

Will that's all I have to say.

If you enjoyed this chapter please comment and vote.

Take care & I'm out :D