Thirteen: Secrets Revealed

It had been a month since Taehyung had began his training for the company and it showed. Hoseok would praise Taehyung a lot more now saying he has improved. Yet still, none of the members knew about his secret training or his dads plans for the company take over.

Taehyungs POV

Finally our dance practise ended and we got to go home.

"Hyung! Do you want to play some overwatch?"

"Ah, sorry kook i'm really exhausted, lets play tomorrow okay?" I say guiltily knowing i have training. I ran upstairs and fell straight onto my bed sighing.

I looked at the clock, 10:30pm?

"Shit, i'm gonna be late!" I whisper getting up and rushing into something else before tiptoeing down the stairs in attempt not to wake up the members or disturb them.

Finally pulling up to the building i felt as though someone was following me... i turned around and saw nothing.

"just your imagination" i whispered to myself.

I turned back around and walked into the building.

Jungkooks POV

Taehyung hyung hasn't been hanging out with me recently, did i do something wrong? I just sat in the living room with the lights off just thinking.

Suddenly, i heard someone coming down the stairs. I slowly turned around to see tae hyung look like he's trying to sneak out.

"that's not suspicious at all" i whisper rolling my eyes.

As soon as he left i got up to follow him.

He parked outside a big building and got out his car, so i did the same and started following until he suddenly stopped.

I froze in my spot until he started to turn around, i saw a dumpster and leaped into it. I peeked out to see him start walking back into the building as i almost gagged from the stench coming from me.

I jumped out and followed him as he went through the back, i hid behind some boxes as he went into an elevator and disappeared. I quickly ran to the elevator and pressed the button waiting for it to come back up.

Finally, the doors opened and as i was about to step in i saw Tae hyung standing there with his arms crossed causing me to jump back and scream.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" He whisper yelled at me.

"I'm sorry that it looked suspicious that you left without a word!!! Shit Tae you can't scare me like that!" I said.

"Haha sorry..." he said scratching the back of his head, "but thats not the point you can't go around stalking people jungkook its an invasion of my privacy!"

"I-i'm sorry hyung, i just wanted to know why you didnt want to play with me recently..." i replied giving a little pout.

"Kook.." he sighed before pulling me into a hug maki me blush at the contact

Taehyung's POV

Maybe i should tell him about the training stuff.... i mean i don't have any pre-planned excuses right now.

I pulled away from the hug and said "kookie... i love playing with you but i've been a little.. well, a little busy"

"Busy? With what?" He asked

"I'm training to take over my dads company." I blurted out

We both stood there in silence.

"Pahaha, that's funny hyung. No seriously tell me." He said smiling

I looked down briefly before saying "i am serious kook."

He looked at me confused before saying "s-so you're leaving us? .... me?"

"Of course not kookie i'm just learning some defence, business and english but i won't leave you guys or you" i say hoping that it's true.

"That sounds boring... well except defences!" He said smiling

I smiled back before hearing a crash. I immediately grabbed kook and pushed him behind me.

"Who's there?" I asked.

Slowly, a figure came out from behind the boxes

"...... JIMIN?!" I said surprised.

"aha.... um, yeah it's me.."

"What in jesus' holy sandwich are you doing here?" I asked

"Well i heard jungkook leave our house and so i was curious and followed him until i found out he was following you and then i got even more curious and so i kind of just stood behind there and maybe accidentally heard your conversation... i'm sorry" he said twiddling his fingers.

I sigh loudly and rub my head "11:15pm... hundred percent late and definitely dead." I whisper to myself.

"It's fine Jimin, i mean nothing i can do now right!" I said bringing them both in for a hug before leaving the building. "except maybe digging my grave" i say to myself.

"What?" Jimin asked

"Nothing chim nothing"

"What about your training?" Jungkook suddenly asked me.

"Meh, it's fine i'll just text my trainer" i said pulling out my phone silently praying i wont be found dead.

We walked into the kitchen to hear the other members talking about me.

'he never tell us about anything to be honest. He just suddenly is left and no note nothing, stupid' yoongi hyung said

'Well duh, because you all treat him like shit. you think he'll open up to you when all you do is shit all over him and ruin his happiness?' i heard jin hyung say trying to contain anger.

'... i..' yoongi hyung said.

'exactly. you all know its true! so dont pretend to care because you'll just hurt him more and then you'll regret it' jin spat before raising from his seat and walking out the door.

Us three stood there but then I silently walked up to my room before flopping on my bed and sighing. maybe people can change...