Ten

I woke up with a headache, realising the time I got out of bed and headed downstairs.

"Why are you late? Stop making us wait taehyung!" Yoongi scolded. I understand he doesn't like waiting but he could take a chill pill damn.

"Yeah whatever Hyung, lets go? I'm here now right?" I said raising my brow slightly.

He scoffed at me and nudged past me, I rolled my eyes whilst glaring at the others to keep going. I can't wait to get a little bit of space. I'll miss them though, i just hope they realise that i'm not intentionally trying to bring them down.

We start practising, and I kept messing up. I don't know why, my brain just can't seem to remember the steps correctly. I got scolded a lot but it wasn't as bad as usual.

"For god sake Taehyung, get it right!" Namjoon yells.

I whimper and say a quiet sorry...
don't worry everyone, I'll be out of your way soon.

"Ok, everyone you can go home now" Hoseok said. I'm glad he let me go.

When i got back to the dorm i went to my room and began to pack some things to go. I turned my head as i heard the door open behind me.

"Tae? So you really are leaving huh?" I heard Jimin say

"Yep, visit me often yeah hyung?" I told him to which he nodded.

I smiled as he helped me pack.

**

I stood outside the van to take me to my new place and all the members stood there, they actually wanted to see me off. I smiled.

"b-but Tae.. I don't want you to leave. I will miss you so much!!!" He said pulling me into a hug.

"Chim, you can always visit, and i'll still see you at practises for our comeback later in the year right?" I said, and he nodded.

I looked at kook and he was looking at me holding his bunny. I sat in the van and kook ran into the Van saying "i'm coming too hyung! I'm mental support!!" He said clinging to me.

"Me too!" Yelled Jin, "You need a welcoming temporary home dinner!"

"Fine, fine" i said rolling my eyes and smiling.

"Me wan' go too, me bes'fren" jimin said sniffling.

I nod and reach out my hand for him to hold.

"Well, IM YOUR HOPE! I'L SPREAD HOPEEE" he said jumping in the van.

Namjoon and Yoongi just grumbled walking away as the rest wanted to see my new house. Why do they still hate me?

**

On the way there we stopped off at a 편의점 (pyeonijeom/ convenience store) and got some food to cook when we arrive.

Jin hyung was first inside and clacking all the pots that Pdnim had already bought and started whipping up the food.

Hobi hyung started skipping around the house spraying his perfume singing "HOBI! dun dun JHOPE! dun dun HOPE HOPE! dun dun HOPE HOPE!"

Me, Jiminie and Kookie all went up to my room and we all laid on the bed and instantly fell asleep.

*

I woke up to the sound of a click. I slowly opened my eyes to see jin hyung taking pictures of us three cooped up on the bed.

"Sorry taebear, you all looked so cute" he said gushing.

Taebear... thats what my mum used to call me. I felt tears start to form in my eyes but i shook my head and said "Jin hyung~ what do you need?"

"Oh! Right, Dinner is ready!!"

"DIN DINS!!!" I heard Kookie yell as he shot out of bed and ran downstairs.

I laughed at his phrasing of dinner as 'din dins' and woke up jimin to which he gave me grabby hands to carry him.

After dinner they all left except kook because he fell asleep on my couch again and wouldnt leave.