Seven

Taes PoV

When i woke up i saw Jungkook sitting at the end of my bed.

"J-Jungkook?" I whispered.

I immediately turned his head to me and said "H-hyung? Hyung i am so sorry! I dont know why we are all so dumb! I saw you yesterday when i was looking for you and.. and hyung never do that again! Promise me! I was scared, i dont want to lose you Tae... Taehyung please" He said sobbing.

I looked at him and sighed. "K-kook.. its okay, i forgive you.. please stop crying" i said lifting his head up.

He looked at me with those bunny eyes which made my heart skip a beat. I smiled at him and opened my arms, to which he happily dove into causing me to giggle.

I smiled at him, moving a strand of hair from him face "i promise i wont leave you kookie.. i will forever try my hardest."

**

I woke up from my little nap with kook, i tapped him and said "kookie, im just going to go see our manager for a minute okay? I'll be back later"

He nodded, so i got dressed and headed to see Sejin hyung.

When i got to the office i knocked and he told me to sit, i looked nervously between the two as i didnt know Bang Pd would be here.

"Taehyung, we was wondering.. well you see.. we know how the members treat you badly." Manager Sejin said.

"O-oh.. i see" i said looking down.

"Taehyung, we just want to know if you'd prefer to go solo?" Bang Pd said

"I.... dont want to be permanently solo.. maybe a little break will do some good but only like 2 months.. then i go back regardless" i state.

"Okay, thats is fine." Bang Pd said.

"Thankyou Hyungs..." i said looking down "will i still be in the same dorms?"

"um..." they looked at each other, "no.. probably not, you will have your own house, which you of course can let any members in if you wish" he said a little hesitantly.

I nodded as he gave me the location and keys.

**

When I got back no one was home, I called out for them but no one answered, I went into my room to find kook still asleep.. i smiled before heading downstairs and sitting on the couch.

I sighed as i began to remember the good times of when they liked me.. or at least acted like it i guess.. the more I thought the more i became sad. I miss them but I hate how they treat me now. I didn't realise I was crying until I saw a tear drop fall on my knee.

I just let it all out, I screamed at the top of my lungs so loud I didn't hear the door open behind me.. again.

I sobbed loudly not caring about a thing, no one would care anyway. "I need you all so much! Why.. what did I do? I loved you all completely" I cry-yelled. I suddenly felt my mouth become dry, so I got up and ran the the toilet, throwing up with loud gagging sounds as the taste of bile rose up. I slid down the wall and cried.

Jimin PoV

Namjoon opened the door as we was laughing but we all stopped when we heard a loud scream. I looked at the members looking guilty.

"I need you all so much! Why.. what did I do? I loved you all completely" We heard him cry. My eyes started to well up as I saw hobi and Jin already crying in each other's arms. We did this to him... we made him feel this way.