- Percy Mist - Part Two- Ending two

Start from the beginning

"There is two tablets on the bench next to the cup of water," I direct. I want to ask about last night but I stop myself.

"Thanks, I am thinking of going to the beach want to tag along.

"Sure."

"Cool meet in the car in ten," he says.

-------------------------

We sit along the shore under the shinning sun, Percy gets a couple of looks from the girls but he ignores them.

"Well I am going in," Percy announces. "Coming."

"Later," I reply. He walk into the water about knee high and the colour returns to his face. Strange. He waves his hand and the water seems to respond to his command. No that's not right. I guy that looks strangely like Percy walks up beside him. Percy jumps, just a glimpse of surprises then an angry look takes over his face. I can't hear what they're talking about and after a few minutes of talking Percy storms off leaving the man to stare sadly after him.

----Percy's POV-----

I was calmly healing my pounding headache. I haven't used my powers in forever.

"Percy," someone whispers.

I jump beside me is a guy in a loud shirt, Poseidon, My father.

"Poseidon," I say bitterly.

"What have I done Percy, for you to be angry at me?" he asks.

"I never wanted to be found, all that the Olympians have given me has been bad."

"You have been hard to find, you block your powers when your in the ocean, so I could sense you but not where you are, but today when you stepped into the ocean I felt a great power and came straight away."

"I lost her. Annabeth."

"You didn't..."

"You did not see it happen," I spit.

"Son..."

"I am not your son anymore. If they truly cared for me they would be looking for me."

"Perseus, Fate has a weird way to run," he tells me. I have heard enough, I storm off.

I plonk myself down next to Jack.

"Who was that?" Jack asks.

"My father," I say. Jack gasps.

"Got problems?" he questions.

"We have out issues," I say ending the conversation.

"Let's go," I sat getting up. We jump it the car, I am driving. Percy isn't saying anything. The radio is playing but Percy seems to be in his own world. Staring contently out the window. We are passing a park when Percy gasps.

"STOP THE CAR!" Percy screams. I slam on the brakes. I turn to Percy he is already out of the car running towards a group of young adults. (Not going to describe them, the seven, calypso, Reyna, Nico, Thalia, will, the strolls, Katie, and others.) He smiles like he is meeting old friends, but he then stops abruptly, his smile drops and he seems to age ten years in a few seconds. The turns around and shuffle back to our car.

"Percy what's wrong," I call. His head shoots up and he bolts for the car, but I have caught the attention of one of the girls. A curly blond haired girl with grey eyes looks up, tears staining her face. She sees Percy and she gasps, falling to her knees. She says something I can't recognize but them shouts, "Percy!" Percy stops. The other teenagers turn and cry out Percy's name.

"Percy don't go," The blond begs. The others are silent waiting to see what happens.

"Annabeth you broke my heart, after everything you still did it. And you guys," addressing the others, "Were so smitten with that Michael you were blind, blind to the truth."

"Percy please, the gods wouldn't tell us anything, we searched the entire country, the ocean, everywhere."

"I got to go, don't come after me," Percy says.

"No Percy don't go, please one minute, please one minute," Annabeth bargains.

"One minute," Percy says.

"Mi..Michael teamed up with the Hecate cabin to get a love charm and a popularity charm for himself. He hated how when he arrived it was talk of Percy this, Percy that, I had to give him a tour and he flirted with me, but I said I had a boyfriend you. So he set the love charm against me, to make you jealous, everyone fell for the popularity charm, and me the love charm was so strong, it wasn't me who kissed him, and then you ran, and no one stopped you because everyone was hypnotized that you were. But the charms wore off, people realised and got angry with Michael, I snapped out of it, and broke up with Michael, he tried to get another charm, but the Hecate cabin was angry with Michael too." She says. Percy is now crying.

"We started searching for you immediately, we never stopped, never, I haven't slept in two weeks, last time I slept was on the plane. This was our last stop, we were going home after this, and we were giving up." She whispers the last line. "You probably hate me."

Percy hang his head, "I never hated you," he says.

"No matter how hard I tried, I tried to stop loving you Annabeth, but I couldn't."

"Percy, come home," Annabeth whispers. Percy turns and runs at Annabeth, she meets him half way and Percy pick her up spinning her around. They kiss and their friends run at them and everyone has a huge group hug. A practically scary Goth looking girl slaps Percy really hard he falls down. He picks himself up rubbing his now red face.

"I missed you pinecone face," he says.

"Don't you every do this again, like eight months was a stretch, but five years, you got to be kidding me, kelp head." I stand to the side. Percy looks over to me,

"Oh guys meet Jack, I hanged with him for these years, Jack meet Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Leo, Calypso, Reyna, Nico, Thalia, Will, the strolls Conner and Travis, and Katie," he says in one go. I wave awkwardly.

"Thanks for taking care of him all these years, I worried if he would cope without me," Annabeth jokes.

"No worries, though I have to say it was hard," I joke back. Percy looks offended by both of us. We talk a bit then Percy turns to me, "Thanks Jack for taking me in I am going back with my friend, back to America, I will keep in contact and maybe visit sometime," he says.

"It was good to have you," I reply. We man hug and Percy leaves with his friends. They are strange but I am happy they sorted everything out. A sudden golden glow takes over the clearing, the source above me. I look up over my head a golden bow hovers. I freak. Percy and his friend turn back.

"Son of Apollo," Percy says, "Well looks like this isn't a goodbye, Jack you have to come with us."

I find out is have a Greek god as a parent and I settle in at camp, I meet a nice Hermes girl and we started dating. There is a huge party for Percy's return and life moves on.